1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

napalm06
Last Activity:
Aug 14, 2018 at 7:32 PM
Birthday:
December 14

napalm06

Favorite Player: Scott Foster, Male, from Salt Lake City

Supporting Member

"FROM THE PARKING LOT!" Sep 22, 2016

napalm06 was last seen:
Aug 14, 2018 at 7:32 PM
    1. napalm06
      napalm06
      "FROM THE PARKING LOT!"
    2. i3artow i3aller
      i3artow i3aller
      [IMG]

Winter is coming...

Prepare yourself for a December to remember!
      [IMG]

Happy Holidays to you & yours, Napalm_Black!
    3. Houstunna
      Houstunna
      Hey, thanks for not pigeon holing me.

Stay cool
    4. T for 3
      T for 3
      hey man...i know negative opinions are rarely welcomed here, but in the case of my response to that question, i think its quite clear that morey was outdone by cuban in this instance. Although you may not think so, i also think it is clear that he swung and missed this offseason. which is ok! IMO that is not defeatist, just rational. I become frustrated when fans let irrationality cloud their judgment, as opposed to understanding that sometimes things dont work out. (not referring to you here.)

take it easy bro,
      -T for 3
    5. 123Rockets
      123Rockets
  • About

Birthday:
    December 14

Signature

2016 offseason: Media take - "Mike D'Antoni is done, and he can't coach defense. Rockets are a 7-9 seed."
    55 wins, 3 seed
    2017 offseason: Media take - "Chris Paul and Harden can't work together. There's only one ball. This experiment will fail."
    65 wins, 1 seed
    2018 offseason: Media take - "Losing Moute and Ariza was everything. And Carmelo is washed up and will ruin the team."
    To be continued...
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now