1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

MrButtocks's Recent Activity

1. MrButtocks replied to the thread Does anyone still doubt we get the two seed (at minimum).....

There have only been two games since the all-star break.

Feb 23, 2020 at 2:34 PM
  2. MrButtocks replied to the thread Does anyone still doubt we get the two seed (at minimum).....

Totally agreed. I'd rather have homecourt advantage and avoid the Lakers early on though, which means we should be aiming for the 2nd seed.

Feb 23, 2020 at 1:58 PM
  3. MrButtocks replied to the thread Does anyone still doubt we get the two seed (at minimum).....

We lost to those buzzer beaters fair and square. If someone hits a shot on you just tip your cap. The San Antonio loss was on the zebras...

Feb 23, 2020 at 1:26 PM
  4. MrButtocks replied to the thread Can the Houston Rockets go all the way by going small?.

That was my only problem with the trade. Westbrook clearly didn't have the chemistry with Capela and Covington was a lock to fit in, but...

Feb 23, 2020 at 1:22 PM
  5. MrButtocks replied to the thread Does anyone still doubt we get the two seed (at minimum).....

Being two games behind Denver makes that San Antonio loss all the more infuriating. We'll still catch up to them though.

Feb 23, 2020 at 1:10 PM
  6. MrButtocks replied to the thread ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Jazz 2/22/2020.

One of those turnovers was due to a flop by Ingles. What BS.

Feb 23, 2020 at 12:40 AM
  7. MrButtocks replied to the thread Eric Gordon - X Factor.

EGo is still great and gives us another playmaker. I don't have a problem keeping him through the duration of his contract. He's also...

Feb 22, 2020 at 3:21 PM
  8. MrButtocks replied to the thread Rockets sign Jeff Green.

We're not even close to reliant on Jeff Green, nor asking him to play that kind of role in the playoffs. Compare his role to Austin...

Feb 22, 2020 at 2:15 PM
  9. MrButtocks replied to the thread ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Jazz 2/22/2020.

This game is vital in the push for homecourt. We owe them some major payback. I don't want a buzzer beater in revenge though, I want to...

Feb 22, 2020 at 1:34 PM
  10. MrButtocks replied to the thread Rockets should trade for Markieff Morris.

I'd rather just sign Jeff Green for the season and have him in the rotation. Markieff is a more solid shooter, but Green is quicker and...

Feb 22, 2020 at 11:06 AM
  11. MrButtocks replied to the thread Lineups with RoCo PJ and no center are Dominant.

It's a small sample size, but the improvement in defense has been noticeable. We're contesting everything and the rotations aren't being...

Feb 21, 2020 at 6:46 PM
  12. MrButtocks replied to the thread Morey threw MDA his ultimate bone.

We've been chasing Covington for years. He's also the type of role player that would fit on any team, not just in our small ball...

Feb 21, 2020 at 1:14 PM
  13. MrButtocks replied to the thread no truer indication.

If we won the rebounding battle we could've won by 40! Just kidding. While i hate giving up offensive rebounds this is clearly our...

Feb 21, 2020 at 9:32 AM
  14. MrButtocks replied to the thread Wingspan is Key to Switch Everything Defense.

Lateral quickness and defensive IQ are far more important to a switching defense than wingspan. CP3's wingspan is 6'4", four inches...

Feb 20, 2020 at 9:32 PM
  15. MrButtocks replied to the thread [Hype Train] Caboclo Highlights.

I hope he develops into the long, athletic defender we need. Another player like RoCo or Luc Mbah a Moute would be a dream.

Feb 20, 2020 at 12:39 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now