1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

MorningZippo's Recent Activity

1. MorningZippo replied to the thread [ESPN] NBA China Academies Ran Labor Camps.

You seem to have a fundamental misunderstanding of capitalism works. The key to generating more capital over the long term is to invest...

Aug 4, 2020 at 9:08 AM
  2. MorningZippo liked Clutch's post in the thread [ESPN] NBA China Academies Ran Labor Camps.

"In an email to one former coach, a public relations official added: "Please don't mention that you have been advised by the NBA not to...

Aug 4, 2020 at 9:04 AM
  3. MorningZippo liked Easy's post in the thread [ESPN] NBA China Academies Ran Labor Camps.

So the senator who blasted Silver and ESPN was right?

Aug 4, 2020 at 9:03 AM
  4. MorningZippo liked roslolian's post in the thread Poll: Do you like the Clint Capela-Robert Covington trade?.

Yeah replace WB's 27 ppg with Cp3's 17 I guess Harden has to score 40 a night for the Rox to win games.

Aug 4, 2020 at 7:31 AM
  5. MorningZippo replied to the thread Clutchfans Game Thread: Bucks @ Rockets 8/2/2020.

Small ball lineups are the best at taking charges, and taking charges is the obvious answer to a player the barrels down the lane...

Aug 2, 2020 at 7:43 AM
  6. MorningZippo liked J Sizzle's post in the thread Clutchfans Game Thread: Bucks @ Rockets 8/2/2020.

Very much looking forward to the ref show of Giannis getting 30 free throws and Twitter journalists saying it's "hard earned fouls".

Aug 2, 2020 at 7:39 AM
  7. MorningZippo liked davidio840's post in the thread Clutchfans Game Thread: Rockets @ Mavericks 7/31/2020.

Chowder to busy promoting cancel culture in the D&D when Harden plays well

Aug 1, 2020 at 11:26 AM
  8. MorningZippo liked Caprah's post in the thread Clutchfans Game Thread: Rockets @ Mavericks 7/31/2020.

Fchowder never shows his face here after a good harden game. Only comes here puffing his chest out after a bad game. Same with other lin...

Aug 1, 2020 at 11:26 AM
  9. MorningZippo liked mfastx's post in the thread Doris Burke: Rockets will never be on my top tier.

Who said that?

Aug 1, 2020 at 11:06 AM
  10. MorningZippo liked J.R.'s post in the thread Doris Burke: Rockets will never be on my top tier.

He will never be in my top tier of broadcasters/commentators. Bye Boris.

Aug 1, 2020 at 11:05 AM
  11. MorningZippo liked alethios's post in the thread Doris Burke: Rockets will never be on my top tier.

She'll never be on my top tier list as an analyst, so there.

12. MorningZippo liked Clutch's post in the thread Doris Burke: Rockets will never be on my top tier.

Devastating. One of the team's critical goals was to be on Doris's top tier.

• About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now