1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Live Rockets Discussion
    Jalen Green looks like a legit star, Amen Thompson is shining and the Rockets have found something without Alperen Sengun. Clutch is talking about the 10-game winning streak at 11:00am as we talk Rockets live!

Talking Rockets - LIVE!

MAstroS's Recent Activity

1. MAstroS replied to the thread [Official] Spring Training 2024.

So can we put him on the 60 day DL?

Mar 27, 2024 at 4:17 PM
  2. MAstroS replied to the thread [Official] Spring Training 2024.

You really hate France don't you? I don't think I have ever seen you say anything good about him.

Mar 27, 2024 at 11:12 AM
  3. MAstroS replied to the thread 2024 Astros Minor League Thread.

When did Mushinski and Scott get hurt?

Mar 24, 2024 at 6:18 PM
  4. MAstroS replied to the thread [Official] Spring Training 2024.

Thank you Dusty.

Mar 24, 2024 at 3:39 PM
  5. MAstroS replied to the thread [Official] Spring Training 2024.

They will just play Julks.

Mar 23, 2024 at 8:03 PM
  6. MAstroS replied to the thread [Official] Spring Training 2024.

I would take Scott over Sousa. I believe Scott can't be optioned but Sousa can one more time.

Mar 22, 2024 at 1:09 PM
  7. MAstroS liked IdStrosfan's post in the thread [Official] Spring Training 2024.

So basically send all the NRs to minor league camp, put injured guys on IL and there is 26. That's the way it looks to go. When...

Mar 22, 2024 at 1:06 PM
  8. MAstroS replied to the thread [Official] Spring Training 2024.

41 players still in camp (3) C: Diaz, Caratini, Stubbs (NR) (7) IF: Abreu, Altuve, Bergman, Dubon, Pena, Singleton, Whitcomb (NR) (7)...

Mar 21, 2024
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now