1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Kim's Recent Activity

1. Kim liked GOATuve's post in the thread Fire Espada.

My aunt worked at Macy's in the Galleria in the perfume section. So the Cubs were in town and Grace noticed her and took a liking to...

Apr 16, 2024 at 9:56 PM
  2. Kim liked Hey Now!'s post in the thread Josh Hader Usage.

The Astros have spent - this is truly staggering - $188M on Abreu, Hader & Montero. Imagine giving $188M to James Click......... I will...

Apr 16, 2024 at 10:36 AM
  3. Kim liked RunninRaven's post in the thread Another hot for teacher.

Seems like an inevitability with a park called "Assunpink" only 20 minutes away.

Apr 16, 2024 at 3:02 AM
  4. Kim liked kaw1988's post in the thread Texans acquire Stefon Diggs.

Well at least we got the Texans. [MEDIA]

Apr 16, 2024 at 12:23 AM
  5. Kim liked seemoreroyals's post in the thread Cougar Basketball.

No offense to Shead but next years team looks like it may be the best team CKS has ever coached. Barring injuries the biggest issue we...

Apr 15, 2024 at 11:13 PM
  6. Kim liked YOLO's post in the thread Cougar Basketball.

It’s official. If the fellas signed off on him and KS he’ll fit. Our UH pg for the next year at least [MEDIA]

Apr 15, 2024 at 11:12 PM
  7. Kim liked PhiSlammaJamma's post in the thread [Official] Rangers @ Astros.

We only have 145 games to make up the 2.5 game lead the Rangers have. I've moved our level to Defcon 5.

Apr 14, 2024 at 10:10 PM
  8. Kim liked Os Trigonum's post in the thread The one thing - this team needs!.

clearly the answer for this thread is BOBAN

Apr 14, 2024 at 4:56 PM
  9. Kim liked Tomstro's post in the thread [Official] Rangers @ Astros.

Well cool

Apr 14, 2024 at 1:54 PM
  10. Kim liked Clutch City1993's post in the thread [Official] Rangers @ Astros.

Altuve is that man's DADDY

Apr 14, 2024 at 1:54 PM
  11. Kim liked K9Texan's post in the thread It appears that Brazil has gone full totalitarian.

You certainly haven't advocated as a "extreme 1A absolutist" so I hope you'll forgive me if I got the wrong impression.

Apr 14, 2024 at 1:03 PM
  12. Kim replied to the thread It appears that Brazil has gone full totalitarian.

You have the very wrong impression. I teach the history of the 1st Amendment in the American context. I think the Biden admin has...

Apr 14, 2024 at 1:03 PM
  13. Kim replied to the thread It appears that Brazil has gone full totalitarian.

You are definitely not up for a serious discussion. And I'm an extreme 1A absolutist here in the US. If you think that's what I wrote...

Apr 14, 2024 at 12:00 PM
  14. Kim replied to the thread It appears that Brazil has gone full totalitarian.

Did you read the articles? Again, this is complicated and are you up for a serious discussion. Also, I'm quite opposed to government...

Apr 14, 2024 at 11:57 AM
  15. Kim replied to the thread It appears that Brazil has gone full totalitarian.

Don't be obtuse. Dude/lady replied to my post talking about how great the country is to visit. Free speech is a complicated issue....

Apr 14, 2024 at 11:34 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now