1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jturbofuel's Recent Activity

1. Jturbofuel replied to the thread [EC Play-In] (9) Chicago Vs. (8) Miami.

Why haven't the Bulls blown this team up by now ?

Apr 19, 2024 at 7:48 PM
  2. Jturbofuel replied to the thread NHL Hockey.

[MEDIA]

Apr 19, 2024 at 12:13 AM
  3. Jturbofuel replied to the thread I absolutely HATE sports betting it is a plague and should be banned.

There have been numerous point shaving scandals in college basketball over the years the NBA is just proctecting one of their biggest...

Apr 18, 2024 at 8:06 PM
  4. Jturbofuel liked Reeko's post in the thread Raptors Jontay Porter BANNED FOR LIFE FROM NBA for gambling violations.

that’s pretty bad and well deserving of a lifetime ban Regardless of whatever BS Adam Silver is talking about with regards to...

Apr 18, 2024 at 7:59 PM
  5. Jturbofuel replied to the thread Is Houston going to get an NHL team?.

I am the same way and in recent expansion the league has pretty much set the rules for new teams to have a chance to be good right away....

Apr 18, 2024 at 12:12 AM
  6. Jturbofuel liked MadMax's post in the thread Is Houston going to get an NHL team?.

If I'm being honest, I'd rather have an expansion team than the Coyotes...but beggars can't be choosers.

Apr 18, 2024 at 12:10 AM
  7. Jturbofuel replied to the thread [WC Play-In] (10) Golden State Vs. (9) Sacramento.

They are also 100 mill over the cap, but they have CP3 at a non guarenteed 30 mill for next year and even if Klay walks they are still...

Apr 17, 2024 at 11:57 PM
  8. Jturbofuel replied to the thread O.J. SIMPSON DEAD AT 76 After Cancer Battle.

The trial was the biggest circus most of us have ever seen. I think the people on this board who were alive were irked that what was...

Apr 17, 2024 at 1:39 AM
  9. Jturbofuel replied to the thread [WC Play-In] (10) Golden State Vs. (9) Sacramento.

Klay never misses against the Rockets and he never makes against everyone else. How did the league not figure out a way for Scott...

Apr 16, 2024 at 11:48 PM
  10. Jturbofuel replied to the thread WNBA Womens Basketball.

I bet she made more in NIL money at Iowa that that contract.

Apr 15, 2024 at 11:17 PM
  11. Jturbofuel replied to the thread [NBA.com] ROCKETS PROUD OF IMPROVEMENT GOING INTO FINALE AGAINST CLIPPERS.

If Amen can become a decent outside shooter he has the skills to be a PG if he doesn't then he will be similar role to what he is doing now.

Apr 14, 2024 at 1:06 PM
  12. Jturbofuel replied to the thread Is Houston going to get an NHL team?.

I was watching some talking heads out of Canada and they were complaining about the Coyotes not being a candidate to move to Quebec...

Apr 14, 2024 at 12:26 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now