1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

jelanit's Recent Activity

1. jelanit liked Redfish81's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Nationals.

It's interesting watching many of you represent the different stages of grief. Eventually you will all reach the acceptance phase and...

Apr 21, 2024 at 2:37 PM
  2. jelanit liked htownrox1's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Nationals.

I knew our run would come to an end but it can’t be like this man. This is excruciating.

Apr 21, 2024 at 2:36 PM
  3. jelanit liked IBTL's post in the thread [Official] Braves @ Astros.

It's hard not to lose it. 6-14. 6 and ******* ****ing 14. Here's a Pic of my wife kicking me off a cliff in Crete (Greece) for some...

20240416_132115.jpg Apr 18, 2024 at 2:54 PM
  4. jelanit liked Nook's post in the thread [Official] Braves @ Astros.

[IMG]

Apr 17, 2024 at 6:36 PM
  5. jelanit liked RussE's post in the thread [Official] Braves @ Astros.

McCormicKKKKK

Apr 16, 2024
  6. jelanit liked DreamShook's post in the thread [Official] Braves @ Astros.

chas needs to relax.

Apr 16, 2024
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now