1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jake Tower's Recent Activity

1. Jake Tower replied to the thread [Official] Yankees @ Astros.

winless season

Mar 28, 2024 at 5:56 PM
  2. Jake Tower replied to the thread [Official] Yankees @ Astros.

[MEDIA]

Mar 28, 2024 at 4:27 PM
  3. Jake Tower liked Houstunna's post in the thread [Official] Yankees @ Astros.

[ATTACH]

20240328_161834.jpg Mar 28, 2024 at 4:25 PM
  4. Jake Tower replied to the thread [Official] Yankees @ Astros.

Framber pls

Mar 28, 2024 at 4:12 PM
  5. Jake Tower replied to the thread [Official] Yankees @ Astros.

[IMG]

Mar 28, 2024 at 3:56 PM
  6. Jake Tower liked utgrad97's post in the thread [Official] Yankees @ Astros.

B1 2 out - 2 run single by McCormick 2 out - 1 run single by Diaz B2 0 out - solo HR by Meyers.

Mar 28, 2024 at 3:56 PM
  7. Jake Tower replied to the thread [Official] Yankees @ Astros.

I just tuned in, someone give me the scoring summary

Mar 28, 2024 at 3:54 PM
  8. Jake Tower replied to the thread Shohei Ohtani betting scandal?.

Japanese banks are PITA to deal with.

Mar 27, 2024 at 12:41 PM
  9. Jake Tower replied to the thread Cougar Basketball.

Good point. Just that game alone has: Akeem Olajuwon, Clyde Drexler, and Rodney McCray.

Mar 27, 2024 at 12:29 PM
  10. Jake Tower liked boomboom's post in the thread Cougar Basketball.

'If you can't get Houston when you shoot 45 free throws, get 26 offensive rebounds and foul out half of the Houston roster, exactly when...

Mar 27, 2024 at 12:26 PM
  11. Jake Tower liked Pipedream's post in the thread Cougar Basketball.

It was better, just for the fact that it was prior to the proliferation of "one and done" and high school players to the NBA. You see...

Mar 27, 2024 at 12:25 PM
  12. Jake Tower liked YOLO's post in the thread Cougar Basketball.

[MEDIA] [MEDIA]

Mar 26, 2024 at 7:36 PM
  13. Jake Tower liked Kemahkeith's post in the thread Shohei Ohtani betting scandal?.

I just went on X and the cumulative IQ there makes our board look like a salon of Mensa society members.

Mar 26, 2024 at 7:03 PM
  14. Jake Tower liked Easy's post in the thread Cougar Basketball.

Phi Slama Jama vs the Dukes dunks. UH won the high flying dunkfest in the second half.

Mar 26, 2024 at 7:01 PM
  15. Jake Tower replied to the thread Cougar Basketball.

What a fantastic game, and I don't mean that just because UH won. It strikes me that each time a see a game or extended clip of 80s...

Mar 26, 2024 at 7:01 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now