1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ItsMyFault
IT/Front-End Developer/Insurance Agent

ItsMyFault

Contributing Member, Male, from Houston

1. tmac1
      tmac1
      Hey guys -- Could you please add me to the group. I had the previous log in/password but it stopped working about a week ago. I was busy with work so I couldn't get around to seeing what was up.

I appreciate it. Please add me again.
    2. PhoneDaPosites
      PhoneDaPosites
      my email is b.asagba@yahoo.com
    3. PhoneDaPosites
      PhoneDaPosites
      can i join group? had the old password for stream and it has since changed. made an account so i could join group and watch my beloved rockets out here in cali
    4. dje243
      dje243
      Any idea when you'll be opening the group again? I had the password initially, went out and bought league pass broadband (b/c i don't have cable) but now I have to find a stream b/c the games are on ESPN/TNT. My email is dje243@gmail.com.
    5. Code Red
      Code Red
      Hey! is the group full? If not I would love to join so I can watch the stream as well. Thanks! :)
    6. pinkkiss110
      pinkkiss110
      ItsMyFault, I know the group is full currently. In the future, if you decide to add any more members or any member drops out please post about it on the forum. Before the leak, I watched every Houston game on your stream and I greatly enjoy the experience. Thanks for your effort.
    7. WINNOW2
      WINNOW2
      ItsMyFault,
      If it's not too late, please add me to the stream list so that i can get the game stream link & password.dxb164@hotmail.com
      Thank you kindly.
    8. madbomber
      madbomber
      I donated 10 bucks for now . I can donate more if needed little later
    9. madbomber
      madbomber
      No problem man thank u so much brotha!
    10. xsoul
      xsoul
      Hello ItsMyFault, I was originally in the group. I was so busy with my college finals last week, so that's why I couldn't stay up to date with the news here. I hope it's not too late. Can you give a chance to be in that group again? My email is xsoul5413@gmail.com, and thanks.
    11. madbomber
      madbomber
      Sound silly ,but I wanna to give a donation to u for contribution. How do I donate? ?
      Thanks man for this! I promise no password leaks from me.
    12. OldYelllowDog
      OldYelllowDog
      Can we lock down the group now? Over 400. Stream was good tonight. Thank you so much
    13. ThisIsOurCity
      ThisIsOurCity
      I would love to get in on the link. I will be more than willing to donate.

dlfry37@sbcglobal.net

Thanks!
    14. Corrosion
      Corrosion
      Thanks for the live stream!
    15. ribbit
      ribbit
      Thanks for your work, good sir. :)
    16. mvpcrossxover
      mvpcrossxover
      you're not streaming the games anymore? if not, thanks for the amazing work that you've done!
    17. RocketScientist
      RocketScientist
      ItsMyFault, please add me to the stream list so that i can get the game stream link & password.
    18. anthony59237
      anthony59237
      link?

meek59237@yahoo.com
    19. Gertso
      Gertso
      gertsod@gmail.com
    20. dafranchise0309
      dafranchise0309
      email me please tycoonmedia1@gmail.com
  • About

IT/Front-End Developer/Insurance Agent