1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

IslandB.O.I.'s Recent Activity

1. IslandB.O.I. replied to the thread Uniform changes.....

I was kind of more inferring the fans who can’t get over the “Luv Ya Blue” Oilers. It’s not hard to imagine some of those fans who are’s...

Apr 24, 2024 at 5:28 PM
  2. IslandB.O.I. liked Hey Now!'s post in the thread Uniform changes.....

Honestly? I don't think the Titans are totally out of line here. I'm not a lawyer - maybe this case would crumble: but it sure seems...

Apr 24, 2024 at 2:07 PM
  3. IslandB.O.I. replied to the thread Uniform changes.....

No. But there’s not another team that will lose revenue when fans of that color buy Texans gear instead of Oilers gear. Which is what I...

Apr 24, 2024 at 12:37 PM
  4. IslandB.O.I. liked justtxyank's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

Hannah is awesome, no doubt, but I think the Cal redemption arc is tremendous. Script writers have nailed it. Four years ago he was an...

Apr 23, 2024 at 12:16 PM
  5. IslandB.O.I. liked DonnyMost's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

There's never been any doubt in my mind that the Titans were way up ours and the NFLs assholes during this entire process threatening...

Apr 23, 2024 at 9:28 AM
  6. IslandB.O.I. liked Rvo384's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

I think we had to change a jersey because of this [MEDIA]

Apr 23, 2024 at 9:28 AM
  7. IslandB.O.I. replied to the thread Uniform changes.....

He seems to be suggesting the Texans really wanted to lean into the “H-Town Blue”, but Strunk and thus the league, wouldn’t allow them...

Apr 23, 2024 at 9:27 AM
  8. IslandB.O.I. replied to the thread Uniform changes.....

Glad we are getting to see this now. They will undoubtedly be on a commercial break when the Texans draft so we wouldn’t get to see it...

Apr 22, 2024 at 10:07 PM
  9. IslandB.O.I. liked Blatz's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

That is a good point

Apr 22, 2024 at 8:51 PM
  10. IslandB.O.I. replied to the thread Uniform changes.....

No. You’re not crazy. Unless I am too. I had noticed this when Cal posted the pic of Tank and Nico. But I thought maybe it was just the...

Apr 22, 2024 at 8:20 PM
  11. IslandB.O.I. replied to the thread Uniform changes.....

I’ve seen that too. And they haven’t missed yet. But if those are legit than it’s clear Nike and the NFL have mandated all teams jerseys...

Apr 22, 2024 at 8:13 PM
  12. IslandB.O.I. replied to the thread Uniform changes.....

Are we sure that’s really the though? Maybe just some generic versions for the draft. They all look identical. Numbers on the shoulders....

Apr 22, 2024 at 7:55 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now