1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Invisible Fan's Recent Activity

1. Invisible Fan replied to the thread Pandemic Work from Home Thread.

Lots of interesting points...This could be a different topic. Couldn't respond to everything in one post. Gen Z+ don't even talk about...

Jun 2, 2020 at 1:27 AM
  2. Invisible Fan liked Deckard's post in the thread Rush Limbaugh on the Breakfast Club.

No, he has freedom of speech, DD. He's exercising it. The fellow who should be tried, convicted, and sent to prison is trump. He's...

Jun 2, 2020 at 1:08 AM
  3. Invisible Fan liked CCorn's post in the thread (Unpopular Opinion) Trump had Epstein killed.

That’s what people are saying. I’m not saying it’s true. Just that it’s what people are saying.

Jun 2, 2020 at 12:58 AM
  4. Invisible Fan liked larsv8's post in the thread (Unpopular Opinion) Trump had Epstein killed.

Trump is too dumb to have someone killed.

Jun 2, 2020 at 12:58 AM
  5. Invisible Fan replied to the thread Trump retreats to underground bunker.

People are saying that she was his PUA instructor when he was running Miss Teen USA pageants.

Jun 2, 2020 at 12:57 AM
  6. Invisible Fan replied to the thread COVID-19 (coronavirus disease)/SARS-CoV-2 virus.

We need to cut even more funding to the National Park Service. They're enjoying themselves way too much in 2020... [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Jun 2, 2020 at 12:29 AM
  7. Invisible Fan liked J.R.'s post in the thread Minnesota Riots [may 2020].

Check out his feed: https://twitter.com/greg_doucette 135 videos & counting... More here: https://twitter.com/mollypshe [MEDIA] ItS...

Jun 2, 2020 at 12:17 AM
  8. Invisible Fan replied to the thread "Royce White towers above the Minneapolis protests, and thousands are looking up to him".

Kapernick is there real Prophet of Peaceful Protest right now. Wipipo sure hate his ungrateful guts, but if they're honest with...

Jun 1, 2020 at 10:56 PM
  9. Invisible Fan replied to the thread Have you ever "revisited" a place in a dream that exists only in your dreams?.

I battle with sleep apnea and have had similar dreams before...grim reaper hovering over me, sleeper holds, all that. I'd visit an ent...

Jun 1, 2020 at 10:52 PM
  10. Invisible Fan liked ThatBoyNick's post in the thread Have you ever "revisited" a place in a dream that exists only in your dreams?.

Yes. Multiple times in multiple settings. My dreams are incredibly trippy. Since you asked to hear one, I will tell one The other...

Jun 1, 2020 at 10:35 PM
  11. Invisible Fan liked Space Ghost's post in the thread Houston police chief Art Acevedo responds to President Trump telling governors to "dominate" protest.

These are the people we need in government. Not casting blame for failure.

Jun 1, 2020 at 10:33 PM
  12. Invisible Fan liked Deckard's post in the thread Houston police chief Art Acevedo responds to President Trump telling governors to "dominate" protest.

Houston Police Chief Art Acevedo responds to Mr trump "lecturing" the nation's governors. It's an interview that must be seen to be...

Jun 1, 2020 at 10:32 PM
  13. Invisible Fan liked Os Trigonum's post in the thread [Official] Joe 2020.

she's more law and order than the Donald

Jun 1, 2020 at 10:26 PM
  14. Invisible Fan liked rocketsjudoka's post in the thread [Official] Joe 2020.

Yeah I agree that is an ignorant idea and I suspect someone on his staff will correct him.

Jun 1, 2020 at 10:26 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now