1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Invisible Fan's Recent Activity

1. Invisible Fan replied to the thread Fourth Democratic Debate OCT2019.

Lol, the nice way to describe it is "professorial". I remember reading the Clinton camp described her with exactly the same vibes 4...

Oct 16, 2019 at 9:09 AM
  2. Invisible Fan replied to the thread El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie.

Yeah, it's been too long. I guess the feels from that last season compelled me to expect more from this movie. I guess everything was...

Oct 16, 2019 at 8:48 AM
  3. Invisible Fan liked Sajan's post in the thread El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie.

I watched it on the way back from a work trip. I wouldn't call it a movie...more of an extended after the credits scene that shows...

Oct 16, 2019 at 8:42 AM
  4. Invisible Fan replied to the thread Would u give up 15% of your income to support HK protest?.

Would you give up watching rockets to support the outrage against uneducated murrey? Just wondering...

Oct 16, 2019 at 8:40 AM
  5. Invisible Fan replied to the thread I am local chinese and lives in china whole my life ,AMA.

Yeah...companies like Cisco had a hand in building that monster. Silicon Valley loves big opportunity. Maybe one day when we hit the...

Oct 16, 2019 at 7:24 AM
  6. Invisible Fan liked hezhenxiangx's post in the thread I am local chinese and lives in china whole my life ,AMA.

I owned a ford focus .I own HP Computer .I watch nba .and Hollywood movie .so technically ...I am propagandist for US

Oct 16, 2019 at 7:18 AM
  7. Invisible Fan replied to the thread Steve Kerr response to question about Chinese Human Rights Violations.

I don't think any of the living war criminals in Japan still have any visible standing either, and like that situation, civil...

Oct 16, 2019 at 6:51 AM
  8. Invisible Fan replied to the thread trump and foreign leaders.

Erdogan wouldn't pull that **** with America's Mayor. Mother will not be pleased.

Oct 16, 2019 at 6:44 AM
  9. Invisible Fan replied to the thread Impeach, or not? A poll on the current status..

Something tells me that need 67% polling majority before the denialists scream bloody coup and constitutional overturn in 2020 of all...

Oct 16, 2019 at 6:42 AM
  10. Invisible Fan replied to the thread Fourth Democratic Debate OCT2019.

[theweek]Pete Buttigieg's disingenuous attack on Medicare-for-all In the Democratic presidential debate Tuesday night, once again...

Oct 16, 2019 at 6:27 AM
  11. Invisible Fan liked tinman's post in the thread Lebron: Morey wasn't educated on issue.

Fox Sports doesn't have the Disney umbrella to worry about Chris Broussard saying LeBron was wrong, that means LeBron is 100% wrong [MEDIA]

Oct 16, 2019 at 5:17 AM
  12. Invisible Fan replied to the thread Fourth Democratic Debate OCT2019.

Haven't read their plans in detail but my hunch is that the moderates still there (Biden included) will stick to Obamacare and just...

Oct 16, 2019 at 3:27 AM
  13. Invisible Fan liked pippendagimp's post in the thread Beard and Brodie on SI cover!.

Bottom right corner... The Finals CLIPS OVER BUCKS GTFO

Oct 16, 2019 at 2:11 AM
  14. Invisible Fan liked J Sizzle's post in the thread Beard and Brodie on SI cover!.

Real good article. Good stuff from PJ on that Game 5 loss last year. One of the worst Rockets losses in recent memory. Still inexcusable.

15. Invisible Fan liked J.R.'s post in the thread Beard and Brodie on SI cover!.

• About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now