1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Houstunna's Recent Activity

1. Houstunna replied to the thread [Official] Astros @ Nationals.

[MEDIA] [MEDIA]

Apr 19, 2024 at 11:40 AM
  2. Houstunna liked macho GRANDE's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

To be fair design teams got us those Yao era Rockets monstrosities.

Apr 19, 2024 at 11:33 AM
  3. Houstunna liked cmoak1982's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

Me? Kid, you have no idea who I am. Don’t start with that. Houston rap culture isn’t big nationally. It’s a subculture even in Houston....

Apr 19, 2024 at 11:27 AM
  4. Houstunna liked FishBulb913's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

Lol this is quickly becoming the urban music at Toyota Center thread all over again. I'm 36 years old and white and from Houston with...

Apr 19, 2024 at 11:25 AM
  5. Houstunna liked desihooper's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

I took the initial survey that came out, but didn't make it into any of the focus groups... sorry, y'all!! Two thoughts on the helmets:...

Apr 19, 2024 at 11:11 AM
  6. Houstunna liked IBTL's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Nationals.

Lol uh huh. Right.

Apr 19, 2024 at 11:10 AM
  7. Houstunna attached a file to the thread [Official] Astros @ Nationals.

The universal law of averages will balance. Astros have the best team in the AL So you're saying we make the playoffs ?!!! Posters...

IMG_0599.gif Apr 19, 2024 at 10:55 AM
  8. Houstunna replied to the thread Josh Hader Usage.

This is part of the reason why this season began as a perfect storm. Somebody jokingly asked if the Astros won yesterday. Yes they did....

Apr 19, 2024 at 9:29 AM
  9. Houstunna replied to the thread [Official] Braves @ Astros.

Can three innings be questioned? Sure But there's a difference between questionable, versus, "Espada was so stupid"..... especially...

Apr 19, 2024 at 9:21 AM
  10. Houstunna replied to the thread [Official] Braves @ Astros.

Espada needs to maximize what he already has. Astros probably have 1-2 more wins these past two weeks with Singleton replacing Abreu.

Apr 19, 2024 at 9:17 AM
  11. Houstunna liked kaw1988's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Nationals.

[IMG]

Apr 19, 2024 at 8:56 AM
  12. Houstunna replied to the thread [Official] Astros @ Nationals.

Haha... no confidence What's your current win prediction this season? I say 96

Apr 19, 2024 at 8:44 AM
  13. Houstunna attached a file to the thread [Official] Astros @ Nationals.

Theoretically, Stros best three available starters. TWO wins gets us closer to .500 THREE wins is really making hay. If the luck...

Screenshot_20240419-104845_Gallery.jpg Apr 19, 2024 at 8:11 AM
  14. Houstunna liked Htown Stros's post in the thread [Official] Braves @ Astros.

He definitely gave up a bunch of weak contact, and it was unfortunate, but I think it definitely can be questioned sending him out there...

Apr 19, 2024 at 1:24 AM
  15. Houstunna liked IBTL's post in the thread 2024 Season Astros General Discussion Thread.

Accurate. Look at back of the baseball ⚾ card man!!

Apr 19, 2024 at 1:16 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now