1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hey Now!'s Recent Activity

1. Hey Now! replied to the thread Uniform changes.....

Those were the Titans' colors before the Texans ever existed, making that a nonsense argument. But if the Titans broke out an all-red...

Apr 24, 2024 at 1:48 PM
  2. Hey Now! replied to the thread Uniform changes.....

I would be willing to bet the Titans have data on how their stuff sells in Houston (which is probably their second biggest market?...

Apr 24, 2024 at 1:41 PM
  3. Hey Now! replied to the thread Uniform changes.....

Honestly? I don't think the Titans are totally out of line here. I'm not a lawyer - maybe this case would crumble: but it sure seems...

Apr 24, 2024 at 1:07 PM
  4. Hey Now! liked IslandB.O.I.'s post in the thread Uniform changes.....

No. But there’s not another team that will lose revenue when fans of that color buy Texans gear instead of Oilers gear. Which is what I...

Apr 24, 2024 at 1:00 PM
  5. Hey Now! replied to the thread Uniform changes.....

Jared Goff was part of the Lions' recent reveal. There are a dozen factors that play into it. - there's no universal template. I mean,...

Apr 24, 2024 at 12:06 PM
  6. Hey Now! replied to the thread Uniform changes.....

It's kind of crazy he wasn't involved - he wasn't there yesterday/last night and doesn't appear in any of the videos. But it could be...

Apr 24, 2024 at 11:43 AM
  7. Hey Now! liked donkeypunch's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

i know on the home/away helmets, the logos on each side have to mirror each other but the fact that the bull on one side is always...

Apr 23, 2024 at 12:41 PM
  8. Hey Now! replied to the thread Uniform changes.....

I wish the bull on the red helmet was white - and working the lighter blue into the uniform would've been awesome (face mask, hello!)....

Apr 23, 2024 at 10:39 AM
  9. Hey Now! replied to the thread Uniform changes.....

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Apr 23, 2024 at 10:30 AM
  10. Hey Now! liked SuraGotMadHops's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

Man these are so effing fire. I love them all. Refreshing and crisp, with just the right amount of creative aggression on the alternate...

Apr 23, 2024 at 10:29 AM
  11. Hey Now! replied to the thread Uniform changes.....

I think....... I would've preferred the bull horn on the red helmet be white - would stand out a little more & match the number...

Apr 23, 2024 at 10:29 AM
  12. Hey Now! liked Buck Turgidson's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

Last year was 2015 Astros...let's try and skip 2016 They did a great job with the new gear. I'm very glad this is over and I don't...

Apr 23, 2024 at 10:20 AM
  13. Hey Now! replied to the thread Uniform changes.....

I love all four of them. They look modern, distinctive, bold... Another win for the Texans, who are on an Astros, 2017+ kind of roll...

Apr 23, 2024 at 10:09 AM
  14. Hey Now! replied to the thread Uniform changes.....

Those H-Town uniforms are f-wording awesome.

Apr 23, 2024 at 10:03 AM
  15. Hey Now! replied to the thread Uniform changes.....

[MEDIA]

Apr 23, 2024 at 10:01 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now