1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hank McDowell's Recent Activity

1. Hank McDowell replied to the thread 2024 Season Astros General Discussion Thread.

What's amazing is that the season isn't lost yet. About 1/8 of the way done, but only 4.5 games out of first place. This year has been...

Apr 18, 2024 at 8:31 AM
  2. Hank McDowell liked jim1961's post in the thread 2024 Season Astros General Discussion Thread.

Astros have used more pitchers than any MLB team this season Team Pitchers Used American League Houston Astros 22 New York Yankees 18...

Apr 18, 2024 at 8:25 AM
  3. Hank McDowell replied to the thread [Official] Braves @ Astros.

This guy did BMX...

Apr 17, 2024 at 11:57 PM
  4. Hank McDowell replied to the thread Forgotten/Random Rockets player thread.

Nobody better say Hank McDowell.

Apr 17, 2024 at 11:54 PM
  5. Hank McDowell liked Buck Turgidson's post in the thread [Official] Braves @ Astros.

Absolutely no argument there, I just don't see any way that it happens.

Apr 17, 2024 at 9:32 PM
  6. Hank McDowell replied to the thread [Official] Braves @ Astros.

The crowd noise for the Braves was pretty noticeable on the radio. Embarrassing.

Apr 17, 2024 at 4:50 PM
  7. Hank McDowell liked HatsForBats's post in the thread [Official] Braves @ Astros.

Thought the same thing. The team is miserable right now, cheers all three games louder for Braves than the Astros.

Apr 17, 2024 at 4:48 PM
  8. Hank McDowell replied to the thread I have grown tired of Jose Abreu.

Exactly this. They need to at least try SOMETHING. This makes as much sense as anything. The error today was a bad hop. **** happens....

Apr 17, 2024 at 4:45 PM
  9. Hank McDowell liked Htown Stros's post in the thread I have grown tired of Jose Abreu.

They need to put him on the IL, give him 2 weeks off and then send him to AAA for a "rehab" assignment. If he can't hit there, DFA him.

Apr 17, 2024 at 4:44 PM
  10. Hank McDowell liked Brad's post in the thread [Official] Braves @ Astros.

I've thought that for the last couple of seasons. They used to have fun and play loose. I miss guys like Yuli, Correa, Springer, and...

Apr 17, 2024 at 2:33 PM
  11. Hank McDowell replied to the thread [Official] Braves @ Astros.

Watching them, there's no joy like there once was. No spark at all. It looks like people on the freeway driving to work who are caught...

Apr 17, 2024 at 1:00 PM
  12. Hank McDowell liked Snake Diggit's post in the thread [Official] Braves @ Astros.

Rage. Why sit your 116 mph exit velo 1B who has a 5 game hitting streak in favor of a corpse in a uniform?!?!?!

Apr 17, 2024 at 11:55 AM
  13. Hank McDowell liked Nook's post in the thread [Official] Braves @ Astros.

Cr It was a poor decision. You have gotten two innings out of him, he got you out of a jam. He is a young guy with the stuff to really...

Apr 17, 2024 at 10:44 AM
  14. Hank McDowell liked Nook's post in the thread [Official] Braves @ Astros.

It will be the call of Crane with some influence from Brown. It can be as simple as the front office deciding they need a recharge and...

Apr 17, 2024 at 10:41 AM
  15. Hank McDowell replied to the thread [Official] Braves @ Astros.

I don't like a lot of the decisions he makes, but I think the pitching injuries are enough of an excuse to keep him safe for a while.

Apr 17, 2024 at 12:44 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now