1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hakeemtheking's Recent Activity

1. Hakeemtheking liked Nook's post in the thread Cam Whitmore out 3 weeks with sprained LCL.

He might end up being better than Jalen Green - kind of hard to say about a 19 year old. He has some very loud skills and has had...

Mar 29, 2024 at 2:56 AM
  2. Hakeemtheking liked roslolian's post in the thread Cam Whitmore out 3 weeks with sprained LCL.

To be completely honest, while Cam showed a lot of potential I feel like he is behind everyone else when it comes to playing winning...

Mar 29, 2024 at 2:56 AM
  3. Hakeemtheking liked Nook's post in the thread Cam Whitmore out 3 weeks with sprained LCL.

I honestly don’t care if he comes back or not this season - because I have seen enough. I am sure the coaches (the only part of the...

Mar 29, 2024 at 2:55 AM
  4. Hakeemtheking liked Bo6's post in the thread Cam Whitmore out 3 weeks with sprained LCL.

We need him back for Dallas / GSW!

Mar 29, 2024 at 2:55 AM
  5. Hakeemtheking liked xaos's post in the thread Jalen Green Apology Form.

This run the Rockets are on reminds me A LOT of the Pheonix Suns went on 2019-2020, the year before they made the finals. They finished...

Mar 29, 2024 at 2:54 AM
  6. Hakeemtheking liked Houston77's post in the thread Jalen Green Apology Form.

I'm no cap expert, but let's try to break this down a bit. A rookie can sign a max extension worth 25% of the cap. You can backload the...

Mar 29, 2024 at 2:53 AM
  7. Hakeemtheking liked Shaq2Yao's post in the thread ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Thunder 3/27/2024.

This is wild! [MEDIA]

Mar 28, 2024 at 8:53 AM
  8. Hakeemtheking liked Scarface281's post in the thread ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Thunder 3/27/2024.

Jalen seriously turned into Harden or Kobe for me this game. Just give the man the ball and let him go. Throughout his entire late...

9. Hakeemtheking liked Nook's post in the thread ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Thunder 3/27/2024.

No qualifiers - Jalen Green was awesome and did it against a very good team and defenders. Players have “good games” and even “great...

10. Hakeemtheking liked Houston77's post in the thread Jalen Green Apology Form.

It’s not a valid excuse. It’d a dumb excuse. OKC was missing one player, and they had their best defender in Chet. Not to mention Green...

Mar 28, 2024 at 8:51 AM
  11. Hakeemtheking liked DatRocketFan's post in the thread Jalen Green will be the Rockets' Numero Uno.

He's only 22

Mar 28, 2024 at 1:25 AM
  12. Hakeemtheking liked kpdark's post in the thread Jalen Green will be the Rockets' Numero Uno.

[MEDIA]

Mar 28, 2024 at 1:25 AM
  13. Hakeemtheking liked Tato1971's post in the thread Jalen Green will be the Rockets' Numero Uno.

I knew it, Jalen Green only plays well against weak teams, I told you! Wait a minute... oops!!! Haters go to bed!

Mar 28, 2024 at 1:24 AM
  14. Hakeemtheking liked dobro1229's post in the thread Jalen Green will be the Rockets' Numero Uno.

Jalen before this game [IMG]

Mar 28, 2024 at 1:24 AM
  15. Hakeemtheking liked zeeshan2's post in the thread Amen Thompson - Point [Forward or Guard?].

[MEDIA]

Mar 27, 2024 at 11:21 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now