1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

GRENDEL's Recent Activity

1. GRENDEL liked Baba Booey's post in the thread [Netflix] Rebel Moon: Part Two.

The second one is even worse. The giant galaxy traveling space destroyers use human shoveled coal engines. They’re a farming village on...

Apr 22, 2024 at 8:14 AM
  2. GRENDEL replied to the thread [Marvel Movie] Deadpool 3: Deadpool & Wolverine.

Full Trailer is out.... [MEDIA]

Apr 22, 2024 at 8:02 AM
  3. GRENDEL liked DreamShook's post in the thread [Movie] Transformers One.

i dont know what i was expecting. but I'm kind of disappointed. looks like a better version of that Transformers animated show that was...

Apr 19, 2024 at 9:27 AM
  4. GRENDEL liked Xerobull's post in the thread [Movie] Transformers One.

Looks good. Slam dunk to take my kids to.

Apr 18, 2024 at 11:56 AM
  5. GRENDEL posted a new thread.

[Movie] Transformers One

[MEDIA] Paramount Pictures launched the first trailer for its animated feature “Transformers One” this morning by sending the...

Forum: BBS Hangout

Apr 18, 2024 at 9:51 AM
  6. GRENDEL liked ROCKSS's post in the thread Unherd: The war for Sydney Sweeney's breasts.

I had a GF who had large breasts but they hung low and they hurt her back..........I prefer a nice perky set, they stand the test of time :p

Apr 17, 2024 at 9:22 AM
  7. GRENDEL liked Buck Turgidson's post in the thread [Amazon TV] Fallout.

Have you seen Little Baby Billy? I think not. [MEDIA]

Apr 17, 2024 at 7:11 AM
  8. GRENDEL liked daywalker02's post in the thread [Amazon TV] Fallout.

[IMG]

Apr 17, 2024 at 7:10 AM
  9. GRENDEL liked ima_drummer2k's post in the thread Beavis and Butthead returning.

I love Heidi. One of my favorite cast members. You can tell her reaction was 100% genuine and not just a lazy way to get cheap laughs...

Apr 17, 2024 at 7:09 AM
  10. GRENDEL liked Xerobull's post in the thread [Movie] Dune: Part Two.

Yeah, buddy of mine told our text nerd group that 'It's on Prime!' so I go to look and whomp-whomp it's $25 minimum to rent digitally....

Apr 17, 2024 at 7:09 AM
  11. GRENDEL liked Xerobull's post in the thread Unherd: The war for Sydney Sweeney's breasts.

Thread fail. Lacks TLDR at beginning of wall of text No pic, come on bro

Apr 16, 2024
  12. GRENDEL liked Haymitch's post in the thread Unherd: The war for Sydney Sweeney's breasts.

Never been a big boob guy, but every once in a while there are some big boobs that resonate deeply with me and make all thoughts and the...

Apr 16, 2024
  13. GRENDEL replied to the thread Beavis and Butthead returning.

Heidi Gardner on breaking during SNL's Beavis and Butt-Head sketch: 'Couldn’t prepare for what I saw' [IMG] Nothing could have...

Apr 16, 2024
  14. GRENDEL replied to the thread The Taco Bell Round up scam.

[IMG]

Apr 16, 2024
  15. GRENDEL liked Haymitch's post in the thread The Taco Bell Round up scam.

Also, their food is killing you.

Apr 16, 2024
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now