1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Pringles's Recent Activity

1. Pringles replied to the thread Major bridge collapse in Baltimore.

Tragic news. :(

Mar 26, 2024 at 7:55 AM
  2. Pringles liked El_Conquistador's post in the thread Major bridge collapse in Baltimore.

Prayers for the lives impacted. A tragic event. Secondarily, the economic impact will be not small. This is a major industrial area...

Mar 26, 2024 at 7:54 AM
  3. Pringles replied to the thread Moving back to the H!.

This is my personal opinion, but I don't think commission rates will change much in Texas in the short run. I can see it impact...

Mar 25, 2024 at 8:31 AM
  4. Pringles replied to the thread Moving back to the H!.

I'm a licensed realtor, and these are some questions I'd ask my clients given the information you provided. What is your timeline - do...

Mar 24, 2024 at 9:08 PM
  5. Pringles liked RudyTBag's post in the thread Moving back to the H!.

Any suburbs I should be looking at for family housing these days? Any recommendations I can scout out would be greatly appreciated....

Mar 24, 2024 at 8:52 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now