1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Fyreball's Recent Activity

1. Fyreball liked The Hunted's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

[MEDIA]

Mar 18, 2024 at 11:25 PM
  2. Fyreball liked tallanvor's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

[IMG]

Mar 18, 2024 at 11:23 PM
  3. Fyreball replied to the thread Free agency.

To be fair, he said "Big Time Talent", not "Big Time Player". There's no denying that Chase is a big time talent when he actually gives...

Mar 18, 2024 at 5:32 PM
  4. Fyreball replied to the thread New York State AG Leticia James has filed a civil fraud lawsuit against Trump.

Even if he filed bankruptcy, the court would still expect him to sell off some if not all of properties to satisfy the liabilities...

Mar 18, 2024 at 5:07 PM
  5. Fyreball replied to the thread Uniform changes.....

These are the epitome of meh for me, but I do agree there are some nice touches as well (clean aesthetic, bold lines, red and white...

Mar 18, 2024 at 5:00 PM
  6. Fyreball replied to the thread Free agency.

He's apparently already told the Jags he won't be ready for training camp. I've already repented about my heinous takes on Day 1 of...

Mar 18, 2024 at 4:58 PM
  7. Fyreball replied to the thread Uniform changes.....

I think the answer to this is "both". They're probably darkening up the blue in the primary home and road unis, and lightening up the...

Mar 18, 2024 at 3:07 PM
  8. Fyreball replied to the thread Free agency.

It seems like Simmons and Blake Snell are chilling on a beach together somewhere sending out "Lol didn't read" messages to every team...

Mar 18, 2024 at 11:33 AM
  9. Fyreball liked kaw1988's post in the thread Unofficial Official Offseason Thread (2024).

lol [MEDIA]

Mar 18, 2024 at 8:03 AM
  10. Fyreball liked DonnyMost's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

[ATTACH]

upload_2024-3-16_10-15-25.gif Mar 17, 2024 at 9:40 PM
  11. Fyreball replied to the thread Free agency.

Howie Roseman knows how to manipulate the cap better than any other single human on Earth, and it's not close. He also must mainline...

Mar 17, 2024 at 8:04 PM
  12. Fyreball replied to the thread Free agency.

Gotcha. Thanks for the info! In that case, maybe the two sides are working on the framework now, and then will come back to it on June...

Mar 17, 2024 at 5:00 PM
  13. Fyreball liked Xopher's post in the thread Free agency.

"There is no post-June 1 designation for trades. A team can wait until after June 1 to process a trade and will see the same cap...

Mar 17, 2024 at 4:59 PM
  14. Fyreball replied to the thread Free agency.

While they might be right ultimately, can you not just designate the trade as Post-June 1?? From what I understand, that would limit...

Mar 17, 2024 at 4:51 PM
  15. Fyreball liked Buck Turgidson's post in the thread Free agency.

"Only '24 guaranteed" is the main selling point. If he's a jerk, or he sucks, cut him or stick him on bench purgatory.

Mar 16, 2024 at 10:51 PM