1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Fyreball's Recent Activity

1. Fyreball replied to the thread [ESPN Podcast/Windhorst] Downfalls of the Rockets and 76ers.

How Tilman was able to **** up a 65 win team in such a short amount of time is impressive. Wait, did I say impressive?? I meant it's...

Jan 27, 2020 at 12:25 PM
  2. Fyreball liked Icehouse's post in the thread [ESPN Podcast/Windhorst] Downfalls of the Rockets and 76ers.

I don't think folks expected the owner to refuse to add salary to actually try and bring in another defensive wing.

Jan 27, 2020 at 12:18 PM
  3. Fyreball liked larsv8's post in the thread [ESPN Podcast/Windhorst] Downfalls of the Rockets and 76ers.

CP3 trade was fine, WB trade was disastrous. If we had kept Ariza, used our MLEs, not used assets to duck the tax, and used those four...

Jan 25, 2020 at 9:24 PM
  4. Fyreball liked Blurr#7's post in the thread It seems like James is playing hurt.

Guy can't win with some people. He's always played thru injuries for the team. Sprained ankles, the shoulder, blind in one eye. But...

Jan 24, 2020 at 9:06 PM
  5. Fyreball liked Fantasma Negro's post in the thread Texans Fire “One of the League’s Best Contract Negotiators and Salary Cap Experts”.

He's such a good contract negotiator that he fumbled the Clowney franchise tag negotiation, couldn't get Tunsil extended and over-payed...

Jan 24, 2020 at 11:47 AM
  6. Fyreball liked coachbadlee's post in the thread Texans Fire “One of the League’s Best Contract Negotiators and Salary Cap Experts”.

Still waiting for them to fire one of the league's worst coaches.

Jan 24, 2020 at 11:46 AM
  7. Fyreball replied to the thread Astros New Manager and GM.

I'm all for Banny. Our guys are going to have to nut up this next season with all the vitriol that's about to come their way. Having a...

Jan 23, 2020 at 2:46 PM
  8. Fyreball liked leroy's post in the thread Astros New Manager and GM.

Do not want Baker or Showalter. I honestly don't know enough about Bannister to have an opinion other than some of the jackassery I saw...

Jan 23, 2020 at 2:44 PM
  9. Fyreball liked REEKO_HTOWN's post in the thread Astros New Manager and GM.

I like him because he likes to fight. We need some fights next year.

Jan 23, 2020 at 2:44 PM
  10. Fyreball replied to the thread [Official] Texans Off-season 2020.

If what you're saying ends up being the path we're on, my main question would be what's the vision that's being sold to Cal?? As of...

Jan 22, 2020 at 4:46 PM
  11. Fyreball replied to the thread [Official] Texans Off-season 2020.

Well, do you have faith that BOB is the man that can remedy those problems, and allow Watson to grow as a QB??

Jan 22, 2020 at 3:55 PM
  12. Fyreball liked Easy's post in the thread This is Delonte West.

Why is nobody doing anything when a guy is getting beat up like that on the road in broad daylight?

Jan 22, 2020 at 3:49 PM
  13. Fyreball replied to the thread [Official] Texans Off-season 2020.

Why does Pancakes even have a job anymore?? He just flaps his gums, and never actually gives any real information. Everything he said...

Jan 21, 2020 at 11:00 AM
  14. Fyreball liked BigM's post in the thread That Fake Punt.

Two things can be right. Chiefs win anyways and O’Brien isn’t a good decision maker.

Jan 21, 2020 at 10:54 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now