1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

FranchiseBlade's Recent Activity

1. FranchiseBlade liked deb4rockets's post in the thread The Hush Money Trial.

Link to trial transcripts... https://ww2.nycourts.gov/press/index.shtml

Apr 24, 2024 at 12:20 PM
  2. FranchiseBlade replied to the thread Ilhan Omar tweets and other news.

I can post font size 72 and you still haven't addressed the issues showing there was no proof to the claim you've been making. You...

Apr 24, 2024 at 12:10 PM
  3. FranchiseBlade replied to the thread Ilhan Omar tweets and other news.

You have posted about half a dozen posts on something nobody was talking about and addressed zero of the arguments showing there's no...

Apr 24, 2024 at 11:49 AM
  4. FranchiseBlade replied to the thread Ilhan Omar tweets and other news.

We understand that he didn't cite his sources in some articles. It doesn't say they were inaccurate. It doesn't mention the case we were...

Apr 24, 2024 at 9:36 AM
  5. FranchiseBlade replied to the thread Ilhan Omar tweets and other news.

Some people must like having egg on their face.

Apr 24, 2024 at 8:59 AM
  6. FranchiseBlade liked Xopher's post in the thread Ilhan Omar tweets and other news.

The article said he took information from other articles without properly crediting them. Nowhere in this article does it show Snopes is...

Apr 24, 2024 at 8:58 AM
  7. FranchiseBlade replied to the thread Ilhan Omar tweets and other news.

The article and facts about Omar weren't retracted. I also included the Business Insider link. I can include more sources still if you...

Apr 24, 2024 at 8:56 AM
  8. FranchiseBlade liked rocketsjudoka's post in the thread The Presidents of Harvard, MIT, Penn, Columbia should be forced to resign.

Given this latest Senate agreement likely much more aid to Israel will have occurred under Biden than did under Trump.

Apr 24, 2024 at 8:54 AM
  9. FranchiseBlade liked rocketsjudoka's post in the thread The Presidents of Harvard, MIT, Penn, Columbia should be forced to resign.

The Palestinian cause does have a romantic appeal especially to young people but as said before I think much of it is simplified and...

Apr 24, 2024 at 8:53 AM
  10. FranchiseBlade liked Xopher's post in the thread Ilhan Omar tweets and other news.

Yes and Paul Pelosi was engaged in a gay tryst with the man who attacked him in his home. Michelle Obama is a transgender. Hillary was...

Apr 24, 2024 at 8:51 AM
  11. FranchiseBlade liked No Worries's post in the thread The Hush Money Trial.

This is a conspiracy and fraud trial. The prosecution alleges that Donald Trump conspired to keep information from the voting public and...

Apr 24, 2024 at 8:39 AM
  12. FranchiseBlade replied to the thread Ilhan Omar tweets and other news.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ilhan-omar-marry-brother/...

Apr 24, 2024 at 8:35 AM
  13. FranchiseBlade liked LosPollosHermanos's post in the thread Bibi is not human (change my mind).

Hello everyone! I was away from BiBi and my family for 2 weeks. During the past 2 weeks I was on the Island so there was no phone...

Apr 24, 2024 at 1:53 AM
  14. FranchiseBlade liked edwardc's post in the thread [ official ] Trump for president 2024.

[IMG]

Apr 23, 2024 at 11:00 PM
  15. FranchiseBlade liked astros123's post in the thread [ official ] Trump for president 2024.

What did I lie about? Did ivanka trump work in the White House while collecting millions of dollars from China? Of course she did...

Apr 23, 2024 at 11:00 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now