1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

fchowd0311's Recent Activity

1. fchowd0311 replied to the thread George Floyd autopsies.

Ref calls it or player taps out. You have to let go if either of those things happen.

Jun 1, 2020 at 9:19 PM
  2. fchowd0311 liked Redfish81's post in the thread [Official] Joe 2020.

I think Biden will be a better president than Trump. No doubt. I just refuse to cast a vote for anyone that voted for the Iraq war. No...

Jun 1, 2020 at 8:49 PM
  3. fchowd0311 liked Reeko's post in the thread Minnesota Riots [may 2020].

if you’re white and involved in the protest, u are labeled Antifa...that is their only evidence any white person seen doing any act of...

Jun 1, 2020 at 5:59 PM
  4. fchowd0311 liked Deckard's post in the thread Houston police chief Art Acevedo responds to President Trump telling governors to "dominate" protest.

Houston Police Chief Art Acevedo responds to Mr trump "lecturing" the nation's governors. It's an interview that must be seen to be...

Jun 1, 2020 at 5:42 PM
  5. fchowd0311 liked ThatBoyNick's post in the thread George Floyd autopsies.

"Oops it looks like we pressed the wrong button"

Jun 1, 2020 at 5:38 PM
  6. fchowd0311 replied to the thread George Floyd autopsies.

They basically got caught.

Jun 1, 2020 at 5:38 PM
  7. fchowd0311 replied to the thread Trump retreats to underground bunker.

Unfortunately Baker doesn't count for most GOP voters in the country. They just see him as a Democrat in GOP clothing. He is one of the...

Jun 1, 2020 at 5:35 PM
  8. fchowd0311 liked AleksandarN's post in the thread Trump retreats to underground bunker.

These responses from the republican governors and policticans should be the next ad from Biden campaign

Jun 1, 2020 at 5:34 PM
  9. fchowd0311 liked LosPollosHermanos's post in the thread George Floyd autopsies.

I mean like I said, this is common sense. Even the Rush Limbaugh, Laura Ingram, Sean Hannity aren't defending this. POS racists like...

Jun 1, 2020 at 5:25 PM
  10. fchowd0311 replied to the thread Trump retreats to underground bunker.

I really hope he sticks to a prompter. Because this is a very dangerous time to go off the cuff for a president who says a lot of dumb ****.

Jun 1, 2020 at 5:23 PM
  11. fchowd0311 liked J.R.'s post in the thread [Graphic: Death shown] I found a genuine reason for armed protests..

Shithole police department, shithole DA... [MEDIA] The Minneapolis Police Chief Promised Change. He Got a Disaster. MINNEAPOLIS—When...

Jun 1, 2020 at 5:18 PM
  12. fchowd0311 replied to the thread Minnesota Riots [may 2020].

I'll ask you but I don't expect any sincerity. What evidence is there that those people in that car are "Antifa"?

Jun 1, 2020 at 5:16 PM
  13. fchowd0311 replied to the thread White women vandalizing Starbucks.

The last part is the most reasonable. 99.9% of humans that aren't a part of these communties have the basic amount of self awareness...

Jun 1, 2020 at 5:02 PM
  14. fchowd0311 liked ROXTXIA's post in the thread White women vandalizing Starbucks.

A lot of these people are clearly organized agitators. They're either radical left-wing, too stupid to realize they cause more harm than...

Jun 1, 2020 at 5:01 PM
  15. fchowd0311 replied to the thread George Floyd autopsies.

Hearing out the other side that debates in good faith is good practice. There is a reason why most people say it's fruitless to debate...

Jun 1, 2020 at 4:59 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now