1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ElPigto's Recent Activity

1. ElPigto replied to the thread Would you trade two top 4 picks for Coby White?.

Another CF shortsighted move classic proposal.

Apr 24, 2024 at 12:39 AM
  2. ElPigto replied to the thread Rockets fans - which team do you root for in the playoffs 2024?.

I just enjoy the games at this point. As much as I miss the Rockets in the playoffs, I don't enjoy the stress that comes along with it....

Apr 23, 2024 at 4:20 PM
  3. ElPigto replied to the thread [EC 1st Round] (2) New York Vs. (7) Philadelphia.

Nothing. Zip. Morey should know better by now, but I guess he has to do the annual thing.

Apr 22, 2024 at 11:56 PM
  4. ElPigto replied to the thread [WC 1st Round] (2) Denver Vs. (7) L.A Lakers.

Loved seeing the Lakers lose. This Nuggets team is fun as hell, I could only hope that the Rockets reach this level some day.

Apr 22, 2024 at 11:54 PM
  5. ElPigto replied to the thread [EC 1st Round] (2) New York Vs. (7) Philadelphia.

Never did anything for the rockets except made things worse lol.

Apr 22, 2024 at 10:28 PM
  6. ElPigto liked Reeko's post in the thread [EC 1st Round] (2) New York Vs. (7) Philadelphia.

Sixers fans blaming the refsā€¦no surprise there I guess love to see Morey lose

Apr 22, 2024 at 10:26 PM
  7. ElPigto liked SamFisher's post in the thread [EC 1st Round] (2) New York Vs. (7) Philadelphia.

If I didn't know it was Tom Thibodeau I'd say Josh Hart playing 48 minutes a game on the regular was some kind of prop bet shenanigans,...

Apr 22, 2024 at 10:23 PM
  8. ElPigto liked Jontro's post in the thread JJ Redick As A Coach?.

genius. he will invite opposing players, coaches, and management to his podcast and he'll get them to spill secrets.

Apr 22, 2024 at 8:38 PM
  9. ElPigto replied to the thread [ official ] Trump for president 2024.

The obsession with Trump flags is disturbing. It's okay to have your own political views and to enjoy following politics, but it's...

Apr 22, 2024 at 4:18 PM
  10. ElPigto replied to the thread [WC 1st Round] (4) L.A Clippers Vs. (5) Dallas.

Come on man, don't be naive. The Harden haters are just waiting for the moment of failure to pin this all on him. Harden will also give...

Apr 22, 2024 at 3:13 PM
  11. ElPigto replied to the thread 2023-2024 Kia NBA Awards Finalists.

I think they should of won more than.

Apr 22, 2024 at 2:32 PM
  12. ElPigto liked Left Block Problem 74's post in the thread Forgotten/Random Rockets player thread.

I went to a meet a greet for Delfino at the Fiesta off 45 and Crosstimbers( thought it was weird too and went cause I didn't believe...

Apr 22, 2024 at 12:03 PM
  13. ElPigto liked SamFisher's post in the thread [WC 1st Round] (4) L.A Clippers Vs. (5) Dallas.

Whenever Harden has a big game in the playoffs it's memory holed within about 5 minutes. Like Zac Lowe who is normally pretty even...

Apr 22, 2024 at 11:21 AM
  14. ElPigto replied to the thread The Differences Between Men and Women Thread.

No need to flex now Mr. CEO.

Apr 22, 2024 at 9:51 AM
  15. ElPigto replied to the thread No more NBA on TNT?.

This is so ****ing long over due. A couple of teams are already running the model. Let's make everyone else do it already.

Apr 22, 2024 at 8:53 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now