1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

mtbrays's Recent Activity

1. mtbrays replied to the thread The Presidents of Harvard, MIT, Penn, Columbia should be forced to resign.

This is actually bad governing and seems like a flimsy justification to violate free speech rights. You can vehemently disagree with...

Apr 24, 2024 at 9:23 PM
  2. mtbrays liked basso's post in the thread Biden is no joke; will vote for him again.

you could vote for JEB. [spoiler]

Apr 24, 2024 at 6:58 PM
  3. mtbrays replied to the thread Biden is no joke; will vote for him again.

I'm swayed. I'll vote for the guy who rants about Gettysburg and says "Wow" to describe important historic battles.

Apr 24, 2024 at 5:30 PM
  4. mtbrays replied to the thread The Presidents of Harvard, MIT, Penn, Columbia should be forced to resign.

This rings true. Sloganeering is a way to show which group you belong to more than anything else. The cynic in me thinks that students...

Apr 24, 2024 at 8:08 AM
  5. mtbrays liked rocketsjudoka's post in the thread The Presidents of Harvard, MIT, Penn, Columbia should be forced to resign.

The Palestinian cause does have a romantic appeal especially to young people but as said before I think much of it is simplified and...

Apr 24, 2024 at 8:04 AM
  6. mtbrays replied to the thread The Presidents of Harvard, MIT, Penn, Columbia should be forced to resign.

It seems like a lot of these kids are looking for a cause to get behind and the Palestinian one has been their most obvious choice for a...

Apr 24, 2024 at 7:47 AM
  7. mtbrays liked rocketsjudoka's post in the thread The Presidents of Harvard, MIT, Penn, Columbia should be forced to resign.

Given this latest Senate agreement likely much more aid to Israel will have occurred under Biden than did under Trump.

Apr 24, 2024 at 7:36 AM
  8. mtbrays liked ROCKSS's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Cubs.

We give up the most runs in the first and the 9th, last night was just pathetic. After JP gave up all the runs early it was clear we had...

Apr 24, 2024 at 7:35 AM
  9. mtbrays replied to the thread Uniform changes.....

The cut from him falling to answering the phone kills me. Also fun to see Lamar in the movie and know where everything was on campus.

Apr 23, 2024 at 9:35 PM
  10. mtbrays attached a file to the thread Panic Button 2024.

[ATTACH]

upload_2024-4-23_22-31-38.png Apr 23, 2024 at 9:31 PM
  11. mtbrays replied to the thread [Official] Astros @ Cubs.

The signs were there when this core group couldn't win one home game in a seven-game series for the second time. It's a shame, too,...

Apr 23, 2024 at 9:18 PM
  12. mtbrays replied to the thread Biden is no joke; will vote for him again.

Some people aren't spoiled for choice with job offers

Apr 23, 2024 at 5:38 PM
  13. mtbrays liked Clutch City1993's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

F*** you Bud Adams

Apr 23, 2024 at 1:02 PM
  14. mtbrays replied to the thread Uniform changes.....

I like them a lot. I still don't love the H Town alternate, but I appreciate that they tried something different instead of going with...

Apr 23, 2024 at 10:42 AM
  15. mtbrays liked SuraGotMadHops's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

Man these are so effing fire. I love them all. Refreshing and crisp, with just the right amount of creative aggression on the alternate...

Apr 23, 2024 at 10:40 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now