1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

DreamShook's Recent Activity

1. DreamShook liked T for 3's post in the thread I have grown to love Jalen Green....

Dreamshook is a true fan, who gives a **** about that argument, our boys are on fire. When Alpi comes back we will be even better. Thats...

Mar 28, 2024 at 12:10 AM
  2. DreamShook replied to the thread I have grown to love Jalen Green....

No I'm not putting sengun on any tier. OKC's best player was out and the rockets best player (before Jalen has gone crazy) was out.

Mar 28, 2024 at 12:06 AM
  3. DreamShook replied to the thread I have grown to love Jalen Green....

alright, you one of those. I wasted my time replying. my fault. you weren't serious. you win.

Mar 28, 2024 at 12:01 AM
  4. DreamShook replied to the thread I have grown to love Jalen Green....

nobody was crying except us at home. [MEDIA]

Mar 28, 2024 at 12:00 AM
  5. DreamShook replied to the thread I have grown to love Jalen Green....

No im not. your underrating Sengun. Sengun had Chet scoring 2 pts the first game. Shai was playing that game too.

Mar 27, 2024 at 11:57 PM
  6. DreamShook replied to the thread I have grown to love Jalen Green....

Sengun didn't play Tari was out too. oh and Cam.

Mar 27, 2024 at 11:55 PM
  7. DreamShook replied to the thread I have grown to love Jalen Green....

Harden would have made the right play and passed to Fred. [MEDIA]

Mar 27, 2024 at 11:54 PM
  8. DreamShook liked StroudAndYorDaddy's post in the thread I have grown to love Jalen Green....

lets get to the playoffs first. Its been years

Mar 27, 2024 at 11:54 PM
  9. DreamShook replied to the thread ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Thunder 3/27/2024.

leave him alone dd. ****.

Mar 27, 2024 at 11:51 PM
  10. DreamShook liked Mr. Dominant's post in the thread ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Thunder 3/27/2024.

[MEDIA]

Mar 27, 2024 at 11:50 PM
  11. DreamShook liked SamsonCorletwo's post in the thread ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Thunder 3/27/2024.

I was very frustrated after watched this game and cant feel any fun on this

Mar 27, 2024 at 11:46 PM
  12. DreamShook replied to the thread I have grown to love Jalen Green....

i dont want to get into this, but harden fooled us time and time again. I'll never forget. harden was up on the Warriors and he expected...

Mar 27, 2024 at 11:44 PM
  13. DreamShook replied to the thread I have grown to love Jalen Green....

good for harden. hopefully Jalen, sengun, bari, tari, amen, cam will take down those stats.

Mar 27, 2024 at 11:38 PM
  14. DreamShook replied to the thread I have grown to love Jalen Green....

man is at step 2 of 10 already making reads to Bari for 3.

Mar 27, 2024 at 11:37 PM
  15. DreamShook replied to the thread I have grown to love Jalen Green....

yeah f*ck your regular season. When it mattered, harden failed us and made us look foolish with the most bewildering games. I know this...

Mar 27, 2024 at 11:36 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now