1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

dobro1229's Recent Activity

1. dobro1229 replied to the thread Kevin Porter Jr. arrested for domestic violence.

Again... you are living in a fantasy world with a separate made up set of facts. The guy pled guilty to domestic assault. Nowhere in...

Apr 19, 2024 at 2:35 PM
  2. dobro1229 replied to the thread [MUSIC]What Are You Listening To?.

Review time: (Because someone had to on the album dominating the music and pop culture world) This morning in the car with my daughter...

Apr 19, 2024 at 2:23 PM
  3. dobro1229 replied to the thread The Hush Money Trial.

Never heard of that happening in NYC, but happens all the time in DC. I've seen it happen firsthand, and it's extremely disturbing....

Apr 19, 2024 at 1:27 PM
  4. dobro1229 replied to the thread Kevin Porter Jr. arrested for domestic violence.

Its only “nothing” if you don’t care about domestic abuse. I have a daughter and if her boyfriend plead guilty to a misdemeanor in...

Apr 19, 2024 at 12:35 PM
  5. dobro1229 replied to the thread Kevin Porter Jr. arrested for domestic violence.

But the weird thing is... KPJ plead guilty which is the same thing as being convicted aka FOUND GUILTY by the court of law. So.. yeah...

Apr 19, 2024 at 10:34 AM
  6. dobro1229 replied to the thread [Game Theory/Sam Vecenie] Rockets Offseason Review.

Yeah I mean teams like NOLA and OKC are good teams for a “star” like Zion where you can manage him in the regular season because you are...

Apr 19, 2024 at 9:34 AM
  7. dobro1229 liked OremLK's post in the thread [Game Theory/Sam Vecenie] Rockets Offseason Review.

Zion scares me too with his body type and injury history if he becomes available. I think he showed signs this season of doing what...

Apr 19, 2024 at 9:30 AM
  8. dobro1229 replied to the thread [Game Theory/Sam Vecenie] Rockets Offseason Review.

Yeah I think along the same lines. Honestly as I mentioned it’s Zion that scares me the most. I agree Trae Young and Mitchell don’t...

Apr 19, 2024 at 9:29 AM
  9. dobro1229 liked OremLK's post in the thread [Game Theory/Sam Vecenie] Rockets Offseason Review.

Who's even going to be available that's a highly marketable star to sell tickets? I never get the impression Donovan Mitchell pulls in...

Apr 19, 2024 at 9:20 AM
  10. dobro1229 replied to the thread [Game Theory/Sam Vecenie] Rockets Offseason Review.

I think it depends on what they consider a superstar. If they think are open to trading the farm for Trae Young, and Zion then I’d say...

Apr 19, 2024 at 9:18 AM
  11. dobro1229 replied to the thread [Game Theory/Sam Vecenie] Rockets Offseason Review.

It doesn’t make sense to basketball nerds like us, but I think folks are just warning us basketball nerds to not say you weren’t warned...

Apr 19, 2024 at 9:02 AM
  12. dobro1229 liked fchowd0311's post in the thread [Game Theory/Sam Vecenie] Rockets Offseason Review.

Eh then it shows that Stone is name chasing rather than caring about building a actual sustainably good team.

Apr 18, 2024 at 11:31 PM
  13. dobro1229 replied to the thread [Game Theory/Sam Vecenie] Rockets Offseason Review.

I don’t think they should and you don’t think they should …. But let’s get real.. If Stone and Tillman have the chance they 110% trade...

Apr 18, 2024 at 4:45 PM
  14. dobro1229 replied to the thread Chicago: The Whole World's Watching.

Probably. I listen to some weird sh$t. Making fun of my music taste is an odd flex.

Apr 18, 2024 at 9:18 AM
  15. dobro1229 replied to the thread Chicago: The Whole World's Watching.

Was there an original thought you had of your own in that 560,000 word dissertation?

Apr 17, 2024 at 7:30 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now