1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

dc rock's Recent Activity

1. dc rock replied to the thread [Official] Astros @ Cubs.

Also, when I think of the Cubs, I think of the live episode of E.R. on NBC and they had the live Astros/Cubs game on a television in the...

Apr 23, 2024 at 12:22 PM
  2. dc rock replied to the thread [Official] Astros @ Cubs.

[IMG] He’s been dead for thirty something years and he’s Canadian, but when I think of Chicago, I still see John Candy. I guess...

Apr 23, 2024 at 12:17 PM
  3. dc rock liked J.R.'s post in the thread Fire Espada.

2022 Phillies 22-29 Joe Girardi 65-46 Rob Thomson Lost in the World Series to yours truly 2022 Blue Jays 46-42 Charlie Montoyo 46-28...

Apr 22, 2024 at 1:37 PM
  4. dc rock replied to the thread Fire Espada.

This is from an article from 2010. Has there been a more recent success story of a mid-season managerial change. Since 1987, there have...

Apr 22, 2024 at 1:07 PM
  5. dc rock replied to the thread [Official] Astros @ Nationals.

At least they didn’t get swept. Something to build off of and we almost had Game 2. Getting closer to a series win. [IMG]

Apr 21, 2024 at 2:58 PM
  6. dc rock replied to the thread [Official] Astros @ Nationals.

[IMG] Stranded 3. No runs scored. Six outs is more than enough for a comeback.

Apr 21, 2024 at 2:35 PM
  7. dc rock replied to the thread [Official] Astros @ Nationals.

This is the inning where the comeback begins and is the turning point for the season.

Apr 21, 2024 at 1:41 PM
  8. dc rock liked Radricky's post in the thread I have grown tired of Jose Abreu.

This has to be the worst signing of all time. I was so stoked when we signed him too.

Apr 21, 2024 at 11:50 AM
  9. dc rock replied to the thread I have grown tired of Jose Abreu.

I can sort of understand why you want to keep playing Abreu. You paid him so much money, guaranteed, and you truly do look at the back...

Apr 21, 2024 at 7:41 AM
  10. dc rock replied to the thread [Official] Astros @ Nationals.

So far, Espada is reminding me of Tony Levine. Good man, thought the continuity would matter, but maybe not built to lead/manage. Some...

Apr 20, 2024 at 6:06 PM
  11. dc rock replied to the thread [Official] Astros @ Nationals.

[IMG]

Apr 20, 2024 at 5:52 PM
  12. dc rock replied to the thread [Official] Astros @ Nationals.

[IMG]

Apr 20, 2024 at 5:49 PM
  13. dc rock replied to the thread [Official] Astros @ Nationals.

This season is just one unending dark night of the soul, man. [IMG]

Apr 20, 2024 at 5:39 PM
  14. dc rock replied to the thread [Official] Astros @ Nationals.

[IMG]

Apr 20, 2024 at 5:35 PM
  15. dc rock replied to the thread I have grown tired of Jose Abreu.

[IMG] Carlos Lee had 128 home runs and 410 RBI in his first four seasons in Houston. But he fell off pretty quick at the end of his...

Apr 20, 2024 at 10:00 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now