1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

DaDakota's Recent Activity

1. DaDakota replied to the thread Why haven't any of the Epstein child-rapists been charged?.

26 Sexual Assault accusers on Trump, but I am sure they are all lying like you do every day of your life. No integrity, no honor, no...

Apr 18, 2024 at 4:54 PM
  2. DaDakota replied to the thread Kevin Porter Jr. arrested for domestic violence.

I have no say in the matter, I will cheer for the Rox regardless, I think I WOULD sign him, but it is not my call. Not gonna lose sleep...

Apr 18, 2024 at 4:51 PM
  3. DaDakota replied to the thread Kevin Porter Jr. arrested for domestic violence.

I don't care if they sign him or not - but with Stone and Tillman's affinity for him and Ime wanting to win, I could see them taking a...

Apr 18, 2024 at 1:06 PM
  4. DaDakota replied to the thread Kevin Porter Jr. arrested for domestic violence.

What are all you Katers gonna do when we sign him this summer to a cheap contract? DD

Apr 18, 2024 at 12:29 PM
  5. DaDakota replied to the thread Why haven't any of the Epstein child-rapists been charged?.

[MEDIA] Here is the girl that was raped by Trump repeatedly when she was 13 with Epstein. You guys supporting Trump have no morality...

Apr 18, 2024 at 9:48 AM
  6. DaDakota liked rockets1995's post in the thread Kevin Porter Jr. arrested for domestic violence.

Maybe the Lakers with LeBron James or the Warriors with Stephen Curry, Draymond Green.

Apr 17, 2024 at 8:52 PM
  7. DaDakota liked roslolian's post in the thread Kevin Porter Jr. arrested for domestic violence.

To be honest I don't see what the issue is. Yeah KPJ beat his gf, it's not proven in court. As such he is free to do his business here...

Apr 17, 2024 at 8:51 PM
  8. DaDakota replied to the thread Kevin Porter Jr. arrested for domestic violence.

She was never interviewed by the police that evening, and he plead guilty to a misdemeanor assault - yes...... @roslolian because they...

Apr 17, 2024 at 8:51 PM
  9. DaDakota replied to the thread Kevin Porter Jr. arrested for domestic violence.

No it hasn't....the burden of proof lies with you - post your data.....or stop lying. DD

Apr 17, 2024 at 5:28 PM
  10. DaDakota liked Bobbythegreat's post in the thread Jalen Green will be the Rockets' Numero Uno.

It's just an objective fact that Jalen has been handed a starting spot he didn't ever earn and doesn't deserve It's a fact that his...

Apr 17, 2024 at 5:13 PM
  11. DaDakota replied to the thread Kevin Porter Jr. arrested for domestic violence.

That's just not true. You should know better.....100% - come on....show your data sir... DD

Apr 17, 2024 at 5:12 PM
  12. DaDakota replied to the thread [ official ] Trump for president 2024.

[MEDIA] Evidence of Trump taking money from foreign governments. [MEDIA] DD

Apr 17, 2024 at 5:11 PM
  13. DaDakota liked ElPigto's post in the thread Kevin Porter Jr. arrested for domestic violence.

Lets pretend the sister didn't threaten him, how believable is it to trip and hit your head when someone enters the room? I guess he...

Apr 17, 2024 at 4:39 PM
  14. DaDakota replied to the thread Kevin Porter Jr. arrested for domestic violence.

Sure....MIGHT......or she MIGHT be telling the truth and in the absence of evidence.....you can choose to believe whatever you like I...

Apr 17, 2024 at 4:36 PM
  15. DaDakota liked ElPigto's post in the thread Kevin Porter Jr. arrested for domestic violence.

She claims that she fell from her hotel bed and hit her head (or something like that). It's comical that DD is so obsessed with...

Apr 17, 2024 at 4:35 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now