1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

count_dough-ku's Recent Activity

1. count_dough-ku liked B-Bob's post in the thread [WC Play-In] (10) Golden State Vs. (9) Sacramento.

Barnes has been steady and 10x better than Klay. So happy this is happening and can't wait to listen to Bay Area radio tomorrow.

Apr 16, 2024 at 11:34 PM
  2. count_dough-ku replied to the thread [WC Play-In] (10) Golden State Vs. (9) Sacramento.

You don't think the Warriors resign him?

Apr 16, 2024 at 11:34 PM
  3. count_dough-ku replied to the thread [WC Play-In] (10) Golden State Vs. (9) Sacramento.

Klay with the Trevor Ariza Game 7-esque performance. The Warriors are done. And it's fitting that Barnes is helping to bury them.

Apr 16, 2024 at 11:23 PM
  4. count_dough-ku replied to the thread [WC Play-In] (8) L.A Lakers Vs. (7) New Orleans.

True. But it's not a good look for the champs to go out in the first round.

Apr 16, 2024 at 9:19 PM
  5. count_dough-ku replied to the thread [WC Play-In] (8) L.A Lakers Vs. (7) New Orleans.

Now what does Adam Silver do with his beloved Lakers facing the defending champs?

Apr 16, 2024 at 9:12 PM
  6. count_dough-ku replied to the thread [Woj] Rafael Stone & Eli Witus sign extensions.

They tore down and rebuilt the roster in only 3 years and they've got a talented young core, a ton of assets, and a great coaching...

Apr 16, 2024 at 5:17 PM
  7. count_dough-ku replied to the thread [Poll] How many games does this team win next season?.

Yeah, but that didn't exactly work out for Milwaukee. They faded badly in the second half of the season and wound up 3rd and not even...

Apr 16, 2024 at 9:05 AM
  8. count_dough-ku replied to the thread Rockets 2024 Offseason Thread.

But they can make the playoffs by running it back. Barring injuries or a serious regression by Alpi and Jalen, there's no way this team...

Apr 16, 2024 at 8:54 AM
  9. count_dough-ku liked BMoney's post in the thread [Official] Braves @ Astros.

Jim Crane and his gang of retired former all stars couldn't wait to kick James Click out and run the most successful organization...

Apr 15, 2024 at 10:00 PM
  10. count_dough-ku replied to the thread [Official] Braves @ Astros.

Man, and I thought Montero looked like a bad signing.

Apr 15, 2024 at 9:58 PM
  11. count_dough-ku liked punkoholic's post in the thread [Official] Braves @ Astros.

Considering Montero is playing decent this season, they just switched bodies.

Apr 15, 2024 at 9:58 PM
  12. count_dough-ku liked Aruba77's post in the thread Brooklyn Picks -- Cash 'em in, or let 'em ride?.

I feel like we don’t have the appropriate assets to move up. Giving up Brooklyn picks or swaps to move up is too rich for my blood....

Apr 15, 2024 at 10:53 AM
  13. count_dough-ku replied to the thread Brooklyn Picks -- Cash 'em in, or let 'em ride?.

They'd probably have to give up one of their core young guys and/or a future Brooklyn pick to move up. I don't want them doing either.

Apr 15, 2024 at 10:53 AM
  14. count_dough-ku replied to the thread Brooklyn Picks -- Cash 'em in, or let 'em ride?.

The Rockets can always trade up. They have plenty of assets, especially those future Brooklyn picks. I kinda hope though that they...

Apr 15, 2024 at 10:43 AM
  15. count_dough-ku replied to the thread ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Clippers 4/14/2024.

The Grizzlies will bounce back in a big way if healthy, but I can't see the Suns, Warriors, Clippers, and Lakers ALL continuing to hover...

Apr 15, 2024 at 7:54 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now