1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Corrosion's Recent Activity

1. Corrosion liked Swapshop's post in the thread Nets and Lakers attack Morey in backroom meeting with Silver.

Wow. I hope they can pay their rent.

Oct 16, 2019 at 8:02 AM
  2. Corrosion replied to the thread Nets and Lakers attack Morey in backroom meeting with Silver.

Silver shouldn't have messed with Morey …. Silver cost the league a 10-15% decrease of its cap next year screwing with Morey's Nene...

Oct 16, 2019 at 8:02 AM
  3. Corrosion replied to the thread Nets and Lakers attack Morey in backroom meeting with Silver.

Just my opinion , take it for what its worth from a fiscal conservative , social liberal , independent minority voter (Native American)...

Oct 16, 2019 at 7:59 AM
  4. Corrosion replied to the thread Nets and Lakers attack Morey in backroom meeting with Silver.

Bad financially to be correct. But still , morally the correct opinion. The league / players cant have their cake and eat it too - if...

Oct 16, 2019 at 7:36 AM
  5. Corrosion liked banzai's post in the thread I have a bitter taste in my mouth [harden, lebron--all these guys].

That’s That’s a woke athlete. Doesn’t mess with drama and ego sheat... looking good. Does what he does. Task at hand and doesn’t...

Oct 16, 2019 at 5:24 AM
  6. Corrosion liked LosPollosHermanos's post in the thread I have a bitter taste in my mouth [harden, lebron--all these guys].

Before anybody calls me out, I am one of the most vocal morley critics on this board. But what he did was harmless...he LIKED a ****ing...

Oct 16, 2019 at 5:14 AM
  7. Corrosion replied to the thread Lebron: Morey wasn't educated on issue.

LeB!tch LeCoward LeHypocrite LeFraud. LeTrick LeFlop. He's been a voice for social justice in the past when he didn't have any skin in...

Oct 16, 2019 at 5:11 AM
  8. Corrosion liked xtruroyaltyx's post in the thread Chris Broussard On Morey.

I can't think of any good reason to speak out against Morey for his tweet. But because China has money, him posting a tweet of support...

Oct 16, 2019 at 5:01 AM
  9. Corrosion liked Relativist's post in the thread Gerald Green has a broken foot.

Going to be hard to duck the tax this year? Good. Looking forward to Morey doing something at the trade deadline other than duck the...

Oct 14, 2019 at 4:23 AM
  10. Corrosion liked Vivid's post in the thread Gerald Green has a broken foot.

Can you guys stream this? Clutchfans can really use the pick-me-up with the Gerald Green news.

Oct 14, 2019 at 4:14 AM
  11. Corrosion replied to the thread Who do you think will make the 15 man roster?.

Didn't look like it to me …. He looked slow and just out of sorts. Bottom of this roster is really up in the air. Cant see them...

Oct 13, 2019 at 4:15 AM
  12. Corrosion liked dominicene's post in the thread Who do you think will make the 15 man roster?.

- Scoring points should not be an issue for the Rockets this year - Pace should be improved this year - Floor spacing and 3 point...

Oct 12, 2019 at 9:47 AM
  13. Corrosion liked Deckard's post in the thread ESPN: Rockets interested in IGGY.

Still not happy that we didn't make a move involving the Westbrook deal. (sigh)

Oct 12, 2019 at 9:39 AM
  14. Corrosion liked ch44's post in the thread Morey stuffed by Silver, Nene's likely bonuses rejected.

Exactly - the contract itself did not change. However, when used as outgoing salary in a trade, or calculating a TPE/DPE, the likely...

Oct 11, 2019 at 6:09 AM
  15. Corrosion liked RudyTBag's post in the thread Morey stuffed by Silver, Nene's likely bonuses rejected.

Tilman needs to fight this. He needs to have his GM’s back and make this ugly. Silver should reward teams for being competitive in this...

Oct 11, 2019 at 6:05 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now