1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

conquistador#11's Recent Activity

1. conquistador#11 liked Jake Tower's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Nationals.

nice having JV back

Apr 19, 2024 at 7:37 PM
  2. conquistador#11 liked Mr.Scarface's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

[IMG] Straight Outta River Oaks...

Apr 19, 2024 at 6:58 PM
  3. conquistador#11 liked macho GRANDE's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

Agreed. It would look nasty on the standard helmet. Nasty meaning good

Apr 19, 2024 at 6:58 PM
  4. conquistador#11 liked mvpcrossxover's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Nationals.

JV definitely dye his beard.

Apr 19, 2024 at 6:20 PM
  5. conquistador#11 replied to the thread [Official] Astros @ Nationals.

If the games only lasted 6 innings, we'd be 13-7. Better not lose in extras tonight

Apr 19, 2024 at 6:20 PM
  6. conquistador#11 replied to the thread Uniform changes.....

I ran the advance simulators cough photoshop cough, and the red facemask would look great on the everyday helmet. It makes the white...

Apr 19, 2024 at 5:26 PM
  7. conquistador#11 liked rhino17's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

I think so too. That version of the logo is absolute fire and not something I expected. It’s honestly too good to not use regularly....

Apr 19, 2024 at 4:31 PM
  8. conquistador#11 liked J.R.'s post in the thread Uniform changes.....

Another fan concept…or leak…or who the hell knows?! [SPOILER]

Apr 19, 2024 at 4:28 PM
  9. conquistador#11 liked ROCKSS's post in the thread [2022 draft/4-107] Dameon Pierce, RB, Florida.

Yea, not ready to give up on this kid, he even admitted he had a ton of work to do in the off season and he has a great attitude, let's...

Apr 19, 2024 at 3:11 PM
  10. conquistador#11 liked tallanvor's post in the thread [2022 draft/4-107] Dameon Pierce, RB, Florida.

DP is on a super friendly contract. give him an off season to figure out the new scheme

Apr 19, 2024 at 3:11 PM
  11. conquistador#11 liked RunninRaven's post in the thread Free agency.

Did Steven Nelson ever sign anywhere? I kind of figured he would get a decent deal somewhere after the season he had last year. Maybe he...

Apr 19, 2024 at 2:35 PM
  12. conquistador#11 liked panamamyers's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

It's gonna have to look better in person. Those graphics look like the generic teams you can pick from on the Retro bowl game for Android.

Apr 19, 2024 at 2:33 PM
  13. conquistador#11 liked DonnyMost's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

I think there's a non-zero chance that this aesthetic morphs a bit over the years and it becomes our primary setup.

Apr 19, 2024 at 1:36 PM
  14. conquistador#11 liked mikol13's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

Everyone better simma down before Pac Man shows up. [ATTACH]

IMG_1209.jpeg Apr 19, 2024 at 1:34 PM
  15. conquistador#11 liked Rvo384's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

Getting to go to the uniform reveal downtown on Tuesday. Should be fun. Uniforms definitely leaking before that.

Apr 19, 2024 at 12:47 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now