1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Colt45's Recent Activity

1. Colt45 liked Red.Glare's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

We were all Slackers at one point or another...lol. After Slacker, Rick asked me if I still had any of my old High School clothes. He...

Apr 24, 2024 at 6:15 AM
  2. Colt45 liked Buck Turgidson's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

“Did you ever look at a dollar bill, man? There’s some spooky s**t goin’ on there. And it’s green too.” — Slater

Apr 24, 2024 at 6:13 AM
  3. Colt45 replied to the thread Uniform changes.....

Wikipedia updated. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Houston_Texans#/media/File:NFL-Uniforms-Texans-2024.png

Apr 23, 2024 at 1:28 PM
  4. Colt45 replied to the thread Uniform changes.....

UniWatch hates them. In other news, water is wet....

Apr 23, 2024 at 1:03 PM
  5. Colt45 liked justtxyank's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

I wish the pants were white. Generally don't think it looks great to have single color profile from top to bottom unless it's dark dark...

Apr 23, 2024 at 11:26 AM
  6. Colt45 liked DonnyMost's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

I'm kinda surprised at how many people like the all-reds. Don't get me wrong, I think Battle Red is the best color we own, but the...

Apr 23, 2024 at 11:08 AM
  7. Colt45 liked Hey Now!'s post in the thread Uniform changes.....

I think....... I would've preferred the bull horn on the red helmet be white - would stand out a little more & match the number...

Apr 23, 2024 at 10:56 AM
  8. Colt45 replied to the thread Uniform changes.....

Yeah, they look WAY better in context.

Apr 23, 2024 at 10:06 AM
  9. Colt45 replied to the thread Uniform changes.....

Yeah, it's all pretty "meh".

Apr 23, 2024 at 9:54 AM
  10. Colt45 replied to the thread Uniform changes.....

Changing the tip of the base of the number 2 from a backslash to a forward slash would go a LONG way to improving the look of the...

Apr 23, 2024 at 6:24 AM
  11. Colt45 liked DonnyMost's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

The number font is already suspect but it looks even worse with the embossing.

Apr 22, 2024 at 8:54 PM
  12. Colt45 liked MadMax's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

That’s my least fave thing I’ve seen from any of these concepts…gives super duper Houston Rocket worst rebrand of all time vibes

Apr 22, 2024 at 8:54 PM
  13. Colt45 liked Buck Turgidson's post in the thread Texans and Mustard.

No idea if they're still there ("limited time"), but their jalapeno/cheddar biscuits are so freaking good, infinitely better than their...

Apr 22, 2024 at 1:11 PM
  14. Colt45 liked Buck Turgidson's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

It's like, how much more dark could this blue be? And the answer is none. None more dark.

Apr 22, 2024 at 1:04 PM
  15. Colt45 liked War Machine's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

I know I’m in the minority here, but I actually prefer over-the-shoulder panels on jerseys to around-the-shoulder ones, as seen on our...

Apr 22, 2024 at 1:04 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now