1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Live Rockets Discussion
    Jalen Green looks like a legit star, Amen Thompson is shining and the Rockets have found something without Alperen Sengun. Clutch is talking about the 10-game winning streak at 11:00am as we talk Rockets live!

Talking Rockets - LIVE!

cmlmel77's Recent Activity

1. cmlmel77 liked No Worries's post in the thread [Official] Astros Off Season.

You are under-qualified and under-skilled to be a critic of a MLB GM, but you are a great fan.

Mar 28, 2024 at 1:00 AM
  2. cmlmel77 liked DreamShook's post in the thread I have grown to love Jalen Green....

Sengun didn't play Tari was out too. oh and Cam.

Mar 28, 2024 at 12:39 AM
  3. cmlmel77 liked clutchdabear's post in the thread Jalen Green Apology Form.

I was definitely in camp 2 and just hoping for a late 1st rd pick or something for Jalen in the offseason. Didn't see a reason to play...

Mar 28, 2024 at 12:38 AM
  4. cmlmel77 replied to the thread Jalen Green Apology Form.

keep moving the bar. Do you also want to wait until WE are healthy, or does winning despite missing your starting center, best bench...

Mar 28, 2024 at 12:38 AM
  5. cmlmel77 liked Easy's post in the thread Jalen Green Apology Form.

I think there's a different between (1) criticizing (even disliking) a player when he plays bad, and (2) being absolutely certain that...

Mar 28, 2024 at 12:35 AM
  6. cmlmel77 replied to the thread Houston Sports media, writers & bloggers owe Jalen Green a apology.

They don’t deserve to be lumped together. DD has wrong opinions often, but will listen and consider and admit when he was wrong. And he...

Mar 28, 2024 at 12:35 AM
  7. cmlmel77 replied to the thread Are the Rockets a better team without Sengun?.

Maybe post the same troll nonsense a third time after no one bit the first two times?

Mar 27, 2024 at 11:45 PM
  8. cmlmel77 liked Mathloom's post in the thread Chapter 8: Green Goes Nova.

I’m so excited for Cam to be back soon. This switch-everything defense would suit him a lot more, he’s a beast in transition and the...

Mar 27, 2024 at 2:54 PM
  9. cmlmel77 liked fchowd0311's post in the thread Chapter 8: Green Goes Nova.

Stupid. Do you think hot shooting is the thing that people are most impressed with? Not his massive defensive improvement over the...

Mar 27, 2024 at 2:54 PM
  10. cmlmel77 liked Houston77's post in the thread Chapter 8: Green Goes Nova.

26 shots is not “almost 30,” and he had 42 points on 21 shots the game before. Do you know what “gradually” means?

Mar 27, 2024 at 5:57 AM
  11. cmlmel77 liked Wulaw Horn's post in the thread Giveaways, Podcast, other nonsense.

That’s better history than I came up with on the spot. I like saying Visigoths

Mar 27, 2024 at 12:08 AM
  12. cmlmel77 replied to the thread Giveaways, Podcast, other nonsense.

The Rangers are Aleric, leading the Visigoths to sack Rome just to prove a point after being their puppet for so long, while the...

Mar 26, 2024 at 7:36 AM
  13. cmlmel77 liked Buck Turgidson's post in the thread Giveaways, Podcast, other nonsense.

I can't get past the "loves jomboy and hates Bagwell" stuff. [MEDIA]

Mar 26, 2024 at 1:35 AM
  14. cmlmel77 replied to the thread Giveaways, Podcast, other nonsense.

Weren’t you the one who wanted a higher quota of nonsense?

Mar 26, 2024 at 12:39 AM
  15. cmlmel77 replied to the thread Giveaways, Podcast, other nonsense.

This feels like the right thread to point out that the “mainstream media” has you all fooled. If you want real reporting, this is the...

Mar 25, 2024 at 11:58 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now