1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

clos4life's Recent Activity

1. clos4life replied to the thread Alperen Sengun is the Rockets' franchise player.

Competitive spirit, it's the dawg in him.

Apr 24, 2024 at 11:51 AM
  2. clos4life liked AroundTheWorld's post in the thread Alperen Sengun is the Rockets' franchise player.

The same people will still hate.

Apr 24, 2024 at 11:49 AM
  3. clos4life liked RudyTBag's post in the thread Alperen Sengun is the Rockets' franchise player.

21-9-5 to 25-10-7 would be so sick. It would be awfulllllllly quiet around here. :D Wait, it already is quiet in here! :D

4. clos4life liked AroundTheWorld's post in the thread Alperen Sengun is the Rockets' franchise player.

[MEDIA]

5. clos4life liked jch1911's post in the thread Would you trade two top 4 picks for Coby White?.

i like Coby. But even I would not trade #9 (plus) for him. Tate and multiple 2nds? I would be all over it. (or even a FRP in the 20's)

Apr 24, 2024 at 11:48 AM
  6. clos4life liked robbie380's post in the thread Would you trade two top 4 picks for Coby White?.

[ATTACH]

upload_2024-4-23_21-13-21.gif Apr 24, 2024 at 11:48 AM
  7. clos4life liked AlperenSengun's post in the thread Alperen Sengun is the Rockets' franchise player.

That's the amazing thing! He is actually learning and doing that very deliberately. He learned to use his hands actively to disrupt the...

Apr 23, 2024 at 4:31 PM
  8. clos4life liked AroundTheWorld's post in the thread Alperen Sengun is the Rockets' franchise player.

Udoka should have been top 3 COY.

Apr 23, 2024 at 4:31 PM
  9. clos4life liked DatRocketFan's post in the thread Alperen Sengun is the Rockets' franchise player.

Tbh I don't think sengun should b in da mip, category man was always gifted he only looks "improved' bc silas was such an incompetent...

Apr 23, 2024 at 4:30 PM
  10. clos4life liked roslolian's post in the thread Should the Rockets team Zach Edgey with Sengun?.

Edey is like a more skilled Boban. He has Boban size, length and slowness but the difference is Boban doesn't have any skill besides...

Apr 23, 2024 at 9:28 AM
  11. clos4life liked roslolian's post in the thread [WC 1st Round] (2) Denver Vs. (7) L.A Lakers.

Looks like Jokic is the new goat looming over the entire NBA. That's kind of consistent greatness at every aspect is hard to find out of...

Apr 23, 2024 at 12:14 AM
  12. clos4life liked htownrox1's post in the thread [WC 1st Round] (2) Denver Vs. (7) L.A Lakers.

The world is a better place when the Lakers lose. What a beautiful ending.

Apr 23, 2024 at 12:13 AM
  13. clos4life replied to the thread [WC 1st Round] (2) Denver Vs. (7) L.A Lakers.

It helps when you are consistently in the playoffs, hitting game winning shots and are already an NBA champ from the previous season...

Apr 23, 2024 at 12:12 AM
  14. clos4life replied to the thread Should the Rockets team Zach Edgey with Sengun?.

I'm fine with whomever Eli Witus wants to draft.

Apr 22, 2024 at 10:58 PM
  15. clos4life liked Snake Diggit's post in the thread Fire Espada.

If that’s the case then why tf didn’t they tell Crane that before he hired him. I call bullshit.

Apr 22, 2024 at 2:51 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now