1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

charlieaustin's Recent Activity

1. charlieaustin liked GOATuve's post in the thread Fire Espada.

I'm not going to get into personal insults. It's immature and not a way to have a productive conversation. We don't know how the...

Apr 17, 2024 at 4:28 PM
  2. charlieaustin liked ThatBoyNick's post in the thread [Woj] Rafael Stone & Eli Witus sign extensions.

Well deserved for Eli Witus

Apr 17, 2024 at 12:43 PM
  3. charlieaustin liked Aruba77's post in the thread [Woj] Rafael Stone & Eli Witus sign extensions.

I’m really disappointed in the Stone extension. To me he’s demonstrated poor judgment on many occasions for several years now. I think...

Apr 17, 2024 at 12:38 PM
  4. charlieaustin liked dobro1229's post in the thread [Woj] Rafael Stone & Eli Witus sign extensions.

This is my thinking too. I’m probably more critical of Stone than others here for sure but I’m not against keeping him. I just think...

Apr 17, 2024 at 12:38 PM
  5. charlieaustin liked sealclubber1016's post in the thread [Woj] Rafael Stone & Eli Witus sign extensions.

We're gonna find out real soon if Stone is actually cut out for this job. All in all given the hindrances he inherited from Tilman he's...

Apr 17, 2024 at 12:34 PM
  6. charlieaustin liked Nook's post in the thread [Woj] Rafael Stone & Eli Witus sign extensions.

Extending Witus is really smart - they need to do what it takes to keep him happy. I am still hoping they bring in a President of...

Apr 17, 2024 at 12:34 PM
  7. charlieaustin liked IBTL's post in the thread ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Clippers 4/14/2024.

Woot woot. 500 BABY.

Apr 15, 2024 at 3:08 PM
  8. charlieaustin liked Shark44's post in the thread 2024 NFL Draft Thread.

Just finished reviewing tape and draft review (Beast Draft Guide) on Top 4 LBs. The guide has them rated below,,, 1 - Junior Colson...

Apr 15, 2024 at 11:40 AM
  9. charlieaustin liked Aruba77's post in the thread So, where's everyone at with Jalen going into next year?.

I get that you are a Jalen fan. I certainly hope you are right about him. I see the talent. But the problem is that he’s not a good...

Apr 15, 2024 at 11:21 AM
  10. charlieaustin liked Roomba's post in the thread So, where's everyone at with Jalen going into next year?.

My end of season review on Jalen: He was absolutely not good enough for most of the season, as as much as I tried to glaze over it with...

Apr 15, 2024 at 11:19 AM
  11. charlieaustin liked Aruba77's post in the thread So, where's everyone at with Jalen going into next year?.

He shot 32% from 3 his last 10 games. He can’t shoot long range. After 3 yrs, let’s all just admit that. while I’m not a big fan of...

Apr 15, 2024 at 11:16 AM
  12. charlieaustin liked zeeshan2's post in the thread Cam Whitmore putting in work.

[MEDIA]

Apr 15, 2024 at 10:41 AM
  13. charlieaustin liked Roomba's post in the thread Cam Whitmore putting in work.

Cam occasionally annoys me when he makes bad decisions, but his talent is overwhelming. Ime has him on a shorter leash, which is...

Apr 15, 2024 at 10:41 AM
  14. charlieaustin liked pippsux's post in the thread Message to Galaxy Brain Ime Udoka.

I swear you read my mind. As soon as Sengun went down injured, dude!!!!!! Play Boban 15 mins a game. He gives you size, you don’t have...

Apr 15, 2024 at 10:37 AM
  15. charlieaustin liked heypartner's post in the thread Portland game, poor stat keeping?.

Wasn’t the Hakeem story that he was first given the quadruple double, then Stern took it away a day or two later? But Hakeem proceeded...

Apr 13, 2024 at 11:24 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now