1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

CCity Zero's Recent Activity

1. CCity Zero liked Sajan's post in the thread STOCK MARKET: Let's talk stocks and investing.

[MEDIA]

Apr 24, 2024 at 10:19 AM
  2. CCity Zero liked Sajan's post in the thread STOCK MARKET: Let's talk stocks and investing.

to be honest, is it even that high? or did we get so used to such low rates, we jacked up prices.. people want rates to go back down so...

Apr 23, 2024 at 7:34 PM
  3. CCity Zero replied to the thread 1gb, 2gb, 5gb, 8gb - which to choose?.

Oh man that's wild, especially on Germany. So on my cable since I'm into networks etc I cut all splits and put the run direct to box and...

Apr 22, 2024 at 3:06 PM
  4. CCity Zero liked AroundTheWorld's post in the thread 1gb, 2gb, 5gb, 8gb - which to choose?.

In my neighborhood, most people still have cable internet via Comcast/xfinity because the neighborhood did a bulk deal with them years...

Apr 22, 2024 at 2:42 PM
  5. CCity Zero replied to the thread STOCK MARKET: Let's talk stocks and investing.

Oh man nice, 996 Turbo!! That's awesome! Yes definitely agree large caps/growth. Penny stocks were fun but sadly a lot of people got...

Apr 22, 2024 at 2:33 PM
  6. CCity Zero replied to the thread 1gb, 2gb, 5gb, 8gb - which to choose?.

I was just messing with you, haha. I think with this next jump 5gig to 20gig connections over fiber you'll see more options with wifi 7...

Apr 22, 2024 at 2:23 PM
  7. CCity Zero liked AroundTheWorld's post in the thread 1gb, 2gb, 5gb, 8gb - which to choose?.

Network guy is a freelancer, not employed by me. My network guys in Germany are too far away.

Apr 22, 2024 at 2:06 PM
  8. CCity Zero replied to the thread 1gb, 2gb, 5gb, 8gb - which to choose?.

How come network guy didn't inform you of this?!! I have been leaving subtle hints here, but wifi 7 is crazy fast, typically in right...

Apr 22, 2024 at 2:03 PM
  9. CCity Zero liked Sajan's post in the thread STOCK MARKET: Let's talk stocks and investing.

lol what!! just read the updates...wow. all charges dismissed. we all know they were pumping and dumping.. and no, not retired. but i...

Apr 22, 2024 at 1:35 PM
  10. CCity Zero liked DaDakota's post in the thread 1gb, 2gb, 5gb, 8gb - which to choose?.

In my son's two rooms we would get somewhere around 100mg or lower, now we are consistently over 500mg wirelessly it makes a massive...

Apr 21, 2024 at 4:03 PM
  11. CCity Zero liked IBTL's post in the thread 1gb, 2gb, 5gb, 8gb - which to choose?.

CCITY Zero returns! Yeah!!!! :)

Apr 21, 2024 at 2:52 PM
  12. CCity Zero replied to the thread STOCK MARKET: Let's talk stocks and investing.

@Sajan lol, Atlas guys are free and back at it! I've still been on hiatus other than regular investments, haven't been playing daytrade...

Apr 21, 2024 at 11:18 AM
  13. CCity Zero replied to the thread 1gb, 2gb, 5gb, 8gb - which to choose?.

What were your wireless speeds before vs now? I mean you could have set up better APs previously and saturated your wireless devices...

Apr 21, 2024 at 1:22 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now