1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Castor27's Recent Activity

1. Castor27 posted a new thread.

[Official] Astros @ Nationals

Please limit talk in this thread to this series. Other topics should be discussed in the appropriate threads. Play-by-play is not...

Forum: Houston Astros

Apr 19, 2024 at 8:09 AM
  2. Castor27 replied to the thread [Amazon TV] Fallout.

If you have a PS4 or 5 Fallout 4 is part of the Sony spring sale. You can get the game($4.99) and all 6 DLC modules for like $40. That...

Apr 18, 2024 at 7:25 PM
  3. Castor27 replied to the thread [Amazon TV] Fallout.

i played 4 first then 3. I will replay 4 when they drop the PS5 version (I believe next week). I appreciated that in 4 you start the...

Apr 18, 2024 at 11:22 AM
  4. Castor27 replied to the thread [Amazon TV] Fallout.

These characters and the Snake Oil Salesman have been added to Fall Out Shelters. These stats are from that game.

Apr 15, 2024 at 8:53 PM
  5. Castor27 liked Buck Turgidson's post in the thread [Amazon TV] Fallout.

YES. The only thing that sucks about this show is I now have to wait 2 years for more of it. Whoever was in charge of the "production...

Apr 15, 2024 at 8:49 PM
  6. Castor27 replied to the thread [Amazon TV] Fallout.

They did say in episode 1 that it is 219 years after the bombs dropped. In the alternate universe the bombs drop in 2077. The Ghoul age...

Apr 15, 2024 at 11:00 AM
  7. Castor27 posted a new thread.

[Official] Braves @ Astros

Please limit talk in this thread to this series. Other topics should be discussed in the appropriate threads. Play-by-play is not...

Forum: Houston Astros

Apr 15, 2024 at 7:41 AM
  8. Castor27 replied to the thread [Official] Rangers @ Astros.

It isn't FS1 only, it will also be on SCHN.

Apr 12, 2024
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now