1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

BMoney's Recent Activity

1. BMoney replied to the thread Unofficial Official Offseason Thread (2024).

We live in a world full of Fail Sons who let their egos run wild and are actively destroying a lot of what we used to treasure. You...

Mar 27, 2024 at 4:19 PM
  2. BMoney replied to the thread Unofficial Official Offseason Thread (2024).

I have a lot of time for Mina, even when she isn't complmenting the Texans.

Mar 27, 2024 at 4:16 PM
  3. BMoney liked A_3PO's post in the thread Unofficial Official Offseason Thread (2024).

If you also listen to her thoughts on the other AFC South teams on the long video, Texans appear to be in a very strong position.

Mar 27, 2024 at 4:15 PM
  4. BMoney liked A_3PO's post in the thread [Official] James Harden's Los Angeles Clippers.

Maybe "playoff Harden" is showing up early.

Mar 27, 2024 at 4:15 PM
  5. BMoney replied to the thread [Official] James Harden's Los Angeles Clippers.

Harden is a front runner. I loved him with the Rockets, but he never showed the intestinal fortitude of a winner.

Mar 26, 2024 at 3:20 PM
  6. BMoney liked Buck Turgidson's post in the thread Shohei Ohtani betting scandal?.

I always, always, had to have my boss sign off (on paper, faxed back and forth) on all wires (I'm talking 6 figures, not millions) after...

Mar 26, 2024 at 10:12 AM
  7. BMoney liked B-Bob's post in the thread Shohei Ohtani betting scandal?.

From what I understand from people in the industry, reps cannot just wire big sums from an account without two forms of the account...

Mar 26, 2024 at 10:12 AM
  8. BMoney liked Ancient Moabite's post in the thread ClutchFans Game Thread: Blazers @ Rockets 3/25/2024.

He had to be playing some type of Noble Ime style effort defense because he was panting/holding knees, plus pretty sure him getting...

Mar 26, 2024 at 10:07 AM
  9. BMoney liked MadMax's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

They’re releasing 4. They specifically said there is one that features H-Town blue

Mar 26, 2024 at 3:25 AM
  10. BMoney liked MadMax's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

It wasn’t great…but it was so welcome to me. Moving back to red was huge. Also never wear those ****ing green jerseys again that have...

Mar 24, 2024 at 3:33 AM
  11. BMoney liked dc rock's post in the thread Shohei Ohtani betting scandal?.

I’ve seen very delicate, careful reporting about this, but when some anonymous idiot on Reddit or Twitter claimed that the Astros were...

Mar 23, 2024 at 11:52 AM
  12. BMoney liked Major's post in the thread Shohei Ohtani betting scandal?.

So a random unverified account on twitter with 90 followers has all sorts of inside info on multi-million dollar bets being made by a...

Mar 23, 2024 at 11:48 AM
  13. BMoney liked Radricky's post in the thread Shohei Ohtani betting scandal?.

I mean he’s no Beltrans niece :)

Mar 22, 2024 at 3:04 PM
  14. BMoney liked Radricky's post in the thread Shohei Ohtani betting scandal?.

That’s actually more convincing than altuve wearing a buzzer

Mar 22, 2024 at 3:03 PM
  15. BMoney liked Rvo384's post in the thread Shohei Ohtani betting scandal?.

Lmao wow [MEDIA]

Mar 22, 2024 at 3:02 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now