1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

BigSherv
Last Activity:
Dec 9, 2022 at 3:27 PM

Followers 2

Birthday:
Aug 26, 1979 (Age: 44)
Home Page:

BigSherv

Contributing Member, 44, from Southwest Houston

BigSherv was last seen:
Dec 9, 2022
    1. AMS
      AMS
      Hey, if you are selling the Acura, let me know. I am looking to buy a used car in the near future. Would much rather go thru someone on the board than thru a stranger on craigslist. Hit me up on my email.
    2. AMS
      AMS
      Hey shoot me an email thru the board.
    3. BigSherv
      BigSherv
      Are we talking 50 shipped or 50 plus shipping. I have had a bobble head arrive to me with the head broken off and msached (poor dream in the pajama jersey) so let me know. Sorry for the late reply. I was in Norway for 2 weeks on business.
    4. SpiffyRifi
      SpiffyRifi
      I'd be interested in buying your Mutombo bobblehead. I'd be willing to pay around $50 for it, but I'm in El Paso and would need it shipped to me. I'd be willing to pay you via paypal in advance if that worked. Let me know
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 26, 1979 (Age: 44)
    Home Page:
    http://
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now