1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

BigShasta's Recent Activity

1. BigShasta liked Mr. Dominant's post in the thread [WC 1st Round] (4) L.A Clippers Vs. (5) Dallas.

[MEDIA]

Apr 22, 2024 at 3:01 AM
  2. BigShasta liked Mr. Dominant's post in the thread [WC 1st Round] (2) Denver Vs. (7) L.A Lakers.

[MEDIA]

Apr 22, 2024 at 3:00 AM
  3. BigShasta liked Mr. Dominant's post in the thread Trae Young Trades.

Trae should join Lebron in LA.

Apr 22, 2024 at 2:56 AM
  4. BigShasta liked Rokman's post in the thread Trae Young Trades.

I think FVV matches Udoka's gritty defensive playing style better. I don't think Trae's non-existent defense would last long here. I...

Apr 22, 2024 at 2:56 AM
  5. BigShasta liked K9Texan's post in the thread Houston's odds to win Super Bowl tied for 8th.

Thanks for copying and I agree on all points. I do believe that Arizona will be better than these odds indicate. Speaking of Arizona,...

pff_mock_results (5).png Apr 22, 2024 at 2:39 AM
  6. BigShasta liked J.R.'s post in the thread Fire Espada.

[img]

Apr 22, 2024 at 2:35 AM
  7. BigShasta liked J.R.'s post in the thread What will we do with the role players (Jeff Green, Landale, Tate, Holiday, Bullock, Boban)?.

25ish million in tradeable salary Who cares about the rest

Apr 18, 2024 at 5:30 AM
  8. BigShasta liked SamFisher's post in the thread [EC Play-In] (10) Atlanta Vs. (9) Chicago.

*Pausing Shōgun to watch the real gun show*

Apr 17, 2024
  9. BigShasta liked Reeko's post in the thread [EC Play-In] (10) Atlanta Vs. (9) Chicago.

both these teams are a joke, I can’t even take this game seriously…I can’t watch 2 bum teams battle it out I don’t understand why the...

Apr 17, 2024
  10. BigShasta liked Astrodome's post in the thread Raptors Jontay Porter BANNED FOR LIFE FROM NBA for gambling violations.

Awkward Thanksgiving at the Porter household on deck in 2024.

Apr 17, 2024
  11. BigShasta liked J.R.'s post in the thread Raptors Jontay Porter BANNED FOR LIFE FROM NBA for gambling violations.

"There is nothing more important than protecting the integrity of NBA competition for our fans, our teams and everyone associated with...

Apr 17, 2024
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now