1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

basso's Recent Activity

1. basso liked CrixusTheUndefeatedGaul's post in the thread Biden is no joke; will vote for him again.

Be careful brah. There is a Jordanian poster in here that goes by the name of astros123. He will go after you and your family with...

Apr 23, 2024 at 6:51 AM
  2. basso replied to the thread The Presidents of Harvard, MIT, Penn, Columbia should be forced to resign.

@trustme, do you believe rape is a legitimate form of resistance?

Apr 22, 2024 at 5:53 PM
  3. basso replied to the thread Biden is no joke; will vote for him again.

fine people, no hoax. [MEDIA]

Apr 22, 2024 at 5:29 PM
  4. basso liked Space Ghost's post in the thread Joe Biden's America.

As the new French joke goes, if you're Ukrainian, raise one hand. If you're Biden or Macron, raise both hands high.

Apr 22, 2024 at 4:12 PM
  5. basso attached a file to the thread The Presidents of Harvard, MIT, Penn, Columbia should be forced to resign.

[ATTACH]

Image 2.jpeg Apr 22, 2024 at 3:29 PM
  6. basso liked AroundTheWorld's post in the thread The Presidents of Harvard, MIT, Penn, Columbia should be forced to resign.

Columbia stands with Hamas. [MEDIA]

Apr 22, 2024 at 3:25 PM
  7. basso replied to the thread F-35 is such a turd..

the SEX Eagle.

Apr 22, 2024 at 2:26 PM
  8. basso liked B-Bob's post in the thread I Don’t Have to Post About My Outrage. Neither Do You..

First they came for the V-Span fans And I did not speak out Because I was not a V-Span fan. And in fact, I joined them Because I thought...

Apr 22, 2024 at 12:04 PM
  9. basso replied to the thread Unherd: The war for Sydney Sweeney's breasts.

buttah breasts.

Apr 22, 2024 at 7:28 AM
  10. basso liked J.R.'s post in the thread Unherd: The war for Sydney Sweeney's breasts.

[img] [SPOILER]

Apr 22, 2024 at 7:27 AM
  11. basso liked AroundTheWorld's post in the thread John Fetterman makes his move, look out!.

Like John Fetterman, I stand with Israel. Me last night at a gala. [ATTACH]

upload_2024-4-21_21-24-23.png Apr 22, 2024 at 7:26 AM
  12. basso liked AroundTheWorld's post in the thread John Fetterman makes his move, look out!.

Exactly. What a Mensch. [MEDIA]

Apr 22, 2024 at 7:26 AM
  13. basso liked Space Ghost's post in the thread Joe Biden's America.

Propaganda is very amusing once you recognize it. Only in Joe Bidens America does the Russians effectively back a coup, American...

Apr 21, 2024 at 5:13 PM
  14. basso liked Space Ghost's post in the thread Joe Biden's America.

Relax dude. I literally said the propaganda was comical. Go pop a xanix

Apr 21, 2024 at 3:48 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now