1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

BallSoHarden's Recent Activity

1. BallSoHarden liked conquistador#11's post in the thread Trading Correa for a young pitcher with team control.

I wonder how that load management would look like. No 'massages' past Midnight. No team celebrations where they tackle each other, rest...

Oct 18, 2019 at 9:02 PM
  2. BallSoHarden liked tehG l i d e's post in the thread Astros land Zack Greinke.

[MEDIA]

Oct 18, 2019 at 12:52 AM
  3. BallSoHarden liked TheresTheDagger's post in the thread [Official] Astros vs. Yankees ALCS.

[MEDIA]

Oct 18, 2019 at 12:45 AM
  4. BallSoHarden liked SooneRockStro's post in the thread [Official] Astros vs. Yankees ALCS.

“The Yankees are sexually broken.” [MEDIA]

Oct 18, 2019 at 12:44 AM
  5. BallSoHarden liked bobrek's post in the thread [Official] Astros vs. Yankees ALCS.

Sometimes I wonder what post game show I am watching, they were very complimentary of the Astros players and the way they are playing...

Oct 18, 2019 at 12:34 AM
  6. BallSoHarden liked LonghornFan's post in the thread [Official] Astros vs. Yankees ALCS.

[img]

Oct 18, 2019 at 12:34 AM
  7. BallSoHarden liked donkeypunch's post in the thread [Official] Astros vs. Yankees ALCS.

[MEDIA]

Oct 18, 2019 at 12:32 AM
  8. BallSoHarden liked HAYJON02's post in the thread Time to make the Jump to Mike Trout.

I have faith in Purpura.

Oct 18, 2019 at 12:28 AM
  9. BallSoHarden liked bobrek's post in the thread Time to make the Jump to Mike Trout.

Asked...not answered

Oct 18, 2019 at 12:28 AM
  10. BallSoHarden liked SemisolidSnake's post in the thread [Official] Astros vs. Yankees ALCS.

Combined with the sad shots of Yankees, they're trying to rival SPCA commercials for depressing. I'm not buying into it. I AM enjoying...

Oct 17, 2019 at 11:34 PM
  11. BallSoHarden liked Nook's post in the thread [Official] Astros vs. Yankees ALCS.

I’ve done it several times. I have always had an Astros hat. I’ve never been jeered or confronted in NY. I think some of that is I am...

Oct 17, 2019 at 11:34 PM
  12. BallSoHarden liked EddieWasSnubbed's post in the thread Lol. Yankee fans....

Yankees fans need to cool it with throwing things at players and screaming things about players mothers or struggles with anxiety. Or...

Oct 17, 2019 at 11:23 PM
  13. BallSoHarden liked rocketsjudoka's post in the thread [Official] Astros vs. Yankees ALCS.

I went to a sports bar to have dinner with my business partner and pretty much everyone there was cheering. Not for the Stros but...

Oct 17, 2019 at 11:21 PM
  14. BallSoHarden liked RasaqBoi's post in the thread [Official] Astros vs. Yankees ALCS.

So do we move correa up?

Oct 17, 2019 at 11:21 PM
  15. BallSoHarden liked rpr52121's post in the thread [Official] Astros vs. Yankees ALCS.

Yeah I'm in medicine same deal. They know of Houston because Baylor COM and MD Anderson, but nothing else about the place except it's...

Oct 17, 2019 at 11:03 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now