1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Astrodome's Recent Activity

1. Astrodome replied to the thread Baltimore bridge collapse..

So this is just confined to politics? I agree and thanks for making my point for me. Checking the religious box, checking the female...

Mar 27, 2024 at 8:41 AM
  2. Astrodome replied to the thread Baltimore bridge collapse..

I am not saying that had anything to do with the accident. I only was responding to the correspondents quote.

Mar 26, 2024 at 10:43 PM
  3. Astrodome liked SamFisher's post in the thread Baltimore bridge collapse..

"i Would've Been Veep: A Neckbeard Lament" By @Astrodome

Mar 26, 2024 at 10:40 PM
  4. Astrodome replied to the thread Baltimore bridge collapse..

Absolutely not. But he isn't wrong about hiring practices. The boxes you need to check have changed a bit over the years. It's not a bad...

Mar 26, 2024 at 10:39 PM
  5. Astrodome replied to the thread Baltimore bridge collapse..

Was Kamala the best person for the job or hired because of her demographics? It's the world we live in right now.

Mar 26, 2024 at 10:31 PM
  6. Astrodome replied to the thread [Official] Spring Training 2024.

Correa HR.

Mar 26, 2024 at 8:56 PM
  7. Astrodome replied to the thread Baltimore bridge collapse..

It was a joke. We all know who is paying for this. Me and you.

Mar 26, 2024 at 8:34 PM
  8. Astrodome liked AroundTheWorld's post in the thread Baltimore bridge collapse..

[MEDIA]

Mar 26, 2024 at 8:33 PM
  9. Astrodome replied to the thread Baltimore bridge collapse..

What flag were they flying? It will be an expensive fix for that country.

Mar 26, 2024 at 7:55 PM
  10. Astrodome liked Nook's post in the thread Robert F. Kennedy Jr. launches unlikely presidential bid as a Democrat.

Yeah - whatever. I heard RFK is really good at hacky-sack. I will admit I like that she isn't another old white man - and has...

Mar 26, 2024 at 4:40 PM
  11. Astrodome liked basso's post in the thread Robert F. Kennedy Jr. launches unlikely presidential bid as a Democrat.

you object to supporting pregnant women who ultimately decide to give birth?

Mar 26, 2024 at 4:39 PM
  12. Astrodome replied to the thread Are you happy with the Presidential Candidates?.

The democratic party could do so much better than nominating Robert Byrd's best buddy. And I have been vocal that Nikki should have...

Mar 26, 2024 at 2:02 PM
  13. Astrodome liked Amiga's post in the thread Major bridge collapse in Baltimore.

From Wash Post: After reviewing video footage from the scene, Firth said there appeared to be at least two protective objects in the...

Mar 26, 2024 at 12:31 PM
  14. Astrodome liked Andre0087's post in the thread Baltimore bridge collapse..

Screw you for making me watch a Newsmax clip and agreeing with the former part of your comment. Mace was still wrong on pretty much...

Mar 26, 2024 at 11:22 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now