1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Asian Sensation's Recent Activity

1. Asian Sensation liked kjayp's post in the thread [Updates] 40 Win Bets.

Sun Tzu's quote "If you wait by the river long enough, the bodies of your enemies will float by" welp... burn in hell, YOLO! lol! :)

Apr 15, 2024 at 9:17 AM
  2. Asian Sensation liked Little Bit's post in the thread [Updates] 40 Win Bets.

Don’t let the door hit you on the way out.

3. Asian Sensation liked RudyTBag's post in the thread [Updates] 40 Win Bets.

Me... neither... If I am going to lose a bet, it is going to be one where I am cheering for my guys!

4. Asian Sensation liked CXbby's post in the thread [Updates] 40 Win Bets.

No thanks. I didn’t seek anyone out with the bet, it was an open invitation. Most Rockets fans would not take this bet because even if...

5. Asian Sensation liked kjayp's post in the thread [Poll] How many games does this team win next season?.

welp... didnt get that game or two OVER .500 but we had some injuries... I was in the 41-44 tier... im happy at .500 on the year - a...

Apr 14, 2024 at 6:19 PM
  6. Asian Sensation replied to the thread [Updates] 40 Win Bets.

[IMG]

Apr 14, 2024 at 4:57 PM
  7. Asian Sensation liked IBTL's post in the thread [Updates] 40 Win Bets.

He's a punk ass b****. For sure.

Apr 14, 2024 at 4:55 PM
  8. Asian Sensation liked kjayp's post in the thread [Updates] 40 Win Bets.

Fk that azz... he's wrong at every turn - no matter how many times he revises.... ...and "anyone that thinks Chet is an injury concern...

Apr 14, 2024 at 4:54 PM
  9. Asian Sensation liked CXbby's post in the thread [Poll] How many games does this team win next season?.

Yes I agree to be banned if the rockets win below 40 games. @YOLO has agreed to be banned if the Rockets win above 40 games. @Clutch

Apr 14, 2024 at 4:42 PM
  10. Asian Sensation liked CXbby's post in the thread [Poll] How many games does this team win next season?.

Can you confirm that you agree to have your account banned if the rockets win above 40 games and mine below 40 games

Apr 14, 2024 at 4:42 PM
  11. Asian Sensation replied to the thread [Poll] How many games does this team win next season?.

It’s the end of an error. @YOLO [IMG]

Apr 14, 2024 at 4:41 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now