1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

AkeemTheDreem86's Recent Activity

1. AkeemTheDreem86 liked Houstunna's post in the thread Jose Altuve is the best Astro ever.

[MEDIA]

Oct 21, 2019 at 12:16 AM
  2. AkeemTheDreem86 liked rocketsjudoka's post in the thread [Official] Astros vs. Yankees ALCS.

Last night after the game I want to an Irish bar where some friends were playing they let me take the stage for one last song. I was...

Oct 20, 2019 at 5:33 PM
  3. AkeemTheDreem86 liked Invisible Fan's post in the thread Time to make the Jump to Mike Trout.

It's like bballhollic pinched a living turd and dropped it on the Astros forum doorstep.

Oct 20, 2019 at 5:12 PM
  4. AkeemTheDreem86 liked RasaqBoi's post in the thread [Official] Astros vs. Yankees ALCS.

I love being in the AL. I really hated the move at first ... loved cubs n cardinals series, but it’s all worth it to piss these Yankees...

Oct 20, 2019 at 5:01 PM
  5. AkeemTheDreem86 liked Spacemoth's post in the thread Greatest Hits in Astros History.

10. Burke 1R HR, Game 4, bottom of the 18th, 2005 NLDS. Series clincher. 9. Springer 1R HR, Game 5, bottom of the 7th, 2017 World...

Oct 20, 2019 at 4:24 PM
  6. AkeemTheDreem86 liked the shark's post in the thread Jose Altuve.

Since I started the thread, I ended it with "I sure hope he turns it around". Not only did he turn it around he's turned into a HOF...

Oct 20, 2019 at 4:19 PM
  7. AkeemTheDreem86 liked Phillyrocket's post in the thread [Official] Astros vs. Yankees ALCS.

Alvarez will have a breakout game. So it is written and so it shall be.

Oct 19, 2019 at 5:23 PM
  8. AkeemTheDreem86 liked ima_drummer2k's post in the thread [Official] Astros vs. Yankees ALCS.

I don't get complaining about the media coverage. The yankees are the most popular and recognized sports brand in the entire world. Of...

Oct 18, 2019 at 12:38 PM
  9. AkeemTheDreem86 liked SemisolidSnake's post in the thread [Official] Astros vs. Yankees ALCS.

Yankees are going to be a cornered, wounded, rabid animal tonight. Take zero chances. Luckily, we have Justin Verlander working animal...

Oct 18, 2019 at 12:37 PM
  10. AkeemTheDreem86 liked Rock Block's post in the thread [Official] Astros vs. Yankees ALCS.

Carlos Correa: Youngest player in MLB history to 10 Hrs in the post season at 25 years and 25 days, followed by Pujols. Ramirez and Mantle

Oct 18, 2019 at 1:51 AM
  11. AkeemTheDreem86 replied to the thread [Official] Astros vs. Yankees ALCS.

Link?

Oct 18, 2019 at 1:35 AM
  12. AkeemTheDreem86 replied to the thread [Official] Astros vs. Yankees ALCS.

Such a big boy.

Oct 18, 2019 at 1:04 AM
  13. AkeemTheDreem86 liked LonghornFan's post in the thread [Official] Astros vs. Yankees ALCS.

[img]

Oct 18, 2019 at 12:43 AM
  14. AkeemTheDreem86 liked MystikArkitect's post in the thread [Official] Astros vs. Yankees ALCS.

Time for Greinke to show everyone this isn't just the Verlander-Cole show.

Oct 17, 2019 at 2:28 PM
  15. AkeemTheDreem86 replied to the thread Lol. Yankee fans....

See MMP in the 2018 playoffs...

Oct 17, 2019 at 1:31 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now