1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

AkeemTheDreem86's Recent Activity

1. AkeemTheDreem86 liked IBTL's post in the thread [Official] Braves @ Astros.

Maybe we should hail Satan for tomorrow. Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior, cannot fix Brown. Maybe Satan can!

Apr 15, 2024 at 11:15 PM
  2. AkeemTheDreem86 replied to the thread [Official] Rangers @ Astros.

At last, perhaps, the healing can begin. Go 'Stros.

Apr 15, 2024 at 12:25 AM
  3. AkeemTheDreem86 liked fchowd0311's post in the thread Hamas attacks Israel: Yom Kippur War, 50 years on.

I wonder if anyone told him he's privileged to be able to dress like that. It would cross wire his brain because he thinks it is...

Apr 13, 2024 at 1:25 PM
  4. AkeemTheDreem86 liked Nook's post in the thread Hamas attacks Israel: Yom Kippur War, 50 years on.

I don’t agree with Fetterman on this topic - but I overall like him. He is also willing to meet and actually be around normal people. I...

Apr 13, 2024 at 1:24 PM
  5. AkeemTheDreem86 liked DonnyMost's post in the thread Hamas attacks Israel: Yom Kippur War, 50 years on.

If I have to choose between getting murdered and "losing support globally" I am going to chose to lose support globally every time. I'm...

Apr 12, 2024 at 1:14 AM
  6. AkeemTheDreem86 liked StupidMoniker's post in the thread Hamas attacks Israel: Yom Kippur War, 50 years on.

Gilad Shalit prisoner exchange - Wikipedia Israel negotiated for the release of Gilad Shalit. They released over 1,000 prisoners, 280...

Apr 12, 2024 at 12:42 AM
  7. AkeemTheDreem86 liked DonnyMost's post in the thread Hamas attacks Israel: Yom Kippur War, 50 years on.

That's cold comfort when October 7th was carried out during a ceasefire. Diplomacy didn't stop that attack, it arguably enabled it....

Apr 12, 2024 at 12:42 AM
  8. AkeemTheDreem86 liked DonnyMost's post in the thread Hamas attacks Israel: Yom Kippur War, 50 years on.

This is the uncomfortable truth people can't seem to reconcile with in good faith. Israel has a death cult in its back yard whom is not...

Apr 12, 2024 at 12:39 AM
  9. AkeemTheDreem86 liked DonnyMost's post in the thread Hamas attacks Israel: Yom Kippur War, 50 years on.

Coleman Hughes is one of the most rational and cogent people I know of. You calling him a sociopath says a lot more about you, honestly.

Apr 12, 2024 at 12:32 AM
  10. AkeemTheDreem86 liked right1's post in the thread Hamas attacks Israel: Yom Kippur War, 50 years on.

What is this MAGA, MAGA supporters and Leftists, Liberals shi+? Almost everyone I know are non-Republican, mostly centrist Democrat...

Apr 10, 2024 at 2:19 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now