1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trump's growing black support scares Dems

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by dachuda86, Nov 28, 2019.

1. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Plantation is a transparent reference to the place you believe blacks should hold in this society and your resentment at their autonomously choosing to align with political views differing from yours. Your deflection is noted and your caustic, childish bigotry once again reaffirmed.

Deckard, Nook and vlaurelio like this.
  2. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

This is one polling group so yes grain of salt before people b**** and moan but interestingly the same polling group using, I assume, the same methodology year over year. The polling group acknowledges it may be a temporary blip but this and the other voices coming out in the black community to support Trump (the grifters because no one would actually disagree with the DNC overlords right?) show that there is a high possibility that the DNC will lose some black voters to Trump. Especially if the economy is beneficial to them.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub...trump_support_up_this_week_among_black_voters

pirc1 likes this.
  3. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

I'm the one calling out the racism and you're mad because deep down I'm right so you're grasping. Got it.

4. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Don't think of it as "tow the line of the DNC". Think of it as selling out the black people who haven't made it and shutting the door behind them while going on right wing networks talking about how the black community itself is the problem, not the 400 years of racist institutions that preceded modern current day America because they understand that a black man criticizing the black community is in high demand on right wing networks.

You don't have to be a DNC acolyte to not trust right wing networks that rail against any activism towards law enforcement reform, criminal justice reform etc for the black community.

If I wasn't satisfied with my goals in terms of a career and had no moral integrity, I too would consider going on right wing networks as a South Asian ex-Muslim ragging on the Muslim world and creating false narratives about how American Muslims are trying to install a secret caliphate in America that will eventually overthrow the Constitutional Republic. I know I could generate a decent income from just doing that.

#24 fchowd0311, Nov 29, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2019
  5. fchowd0311

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/pollster-ratings/

Rasmussen is the most heavily conservative leaning sampling biased pollster out of the mainstream polls by a wide margin.

Also, as around a consistent 80% of the black population will consistently vote Democrat, are you accusing majority of the black population not having an ability to think for themselves and are a give mind that are easily prone to Democrat propaganda?

6. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

LOL attacking the messenger as always when there is a clear trend despite their margin because it's year over year data. This is how a snowball turns into an avalanche... the dems and their speakers are nipping it in the bud. Whenever people start wrangling in their own, with social pressure or poisoning the well, you know there is real fear of losing a group the Dems have constantly taken for granted.

Also this happened. Sorry about the source being on the other team, but only right wing outlets will report this https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...-trump/?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook

7. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Man that's a messed up word view imo. Where are some black right-wing pundits you don't consider grifters? Curious.

8. fchowd0311

Mainstream outlets report Rasmussen polls all the time even if they use rather odd methods and are always 5-10 pts in favor of Trump relative to other polls. Just a few key differences in their methodology that makes people not trust them that well:

They ask the presidential approval question in a somewhat different way -- offering a four point scale from "strongly approve" to "strongly disapprove" instead of only two categories ("approve" or "disapprove") or other ways the question is asked ("excellent," "good," "fair," or "poor," etc.).

They tend to report presidential approval results for likely voters as opposed to all registered voters. Most other pollsters only use LV models for head-to-head election polls.

They use automated robocalls rather than live human interviewers, which reduces some types of bias (like social desirability) and increases other types of bias (like self-selection).

They say they weight their sample by political party, which I haven't seen other organizations do.

Rasmussen also refuses to divulge their methods for number crunching the data they collect when other pollsters do.

Deckard likes this.
  9. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

I said it was a poll so take it with a grain of salt, but here we have two polls coming to the same number. Against it is JUST A POLL or two. I am not claiming it to be the end all be all number or truth. I am aware also of the oddities around each group that polls. Still, where there is smoke they say.

10. fchowd0311

There are quite a few genuine conservative/right wing black individuals. The ones I personally encountered served in direct combat occupations in the Marine Corps and allowed the bubbled ideology get to them. Most of them mostly just care about gun rights and is the main reason why they are right wing leaning. Also, many black people do believe the DNC party does take them for granted. It doesn't mean they automatically trust the GOP.

I would say the vast majority of the ones who pundit on conservative networks are mostly grifters. It's evident in how superficial and surface level their rhetoric is. Candece Owens is a prime example. She regurgitates common Prager U type platitudes about how Democrats were the party of the KKK, utilizing zero context and just spamming the same narratives over and over where a second she is outside that bubble and is challenged by an educated individual who has nuance in these issues, she just falls apart.

pirc1 likes this.
  11. fchowd0311

You kind of are with your clickbaity nature of your rhetoric about "DeMoCrats ScArEd".

vlaurelio likes this.
  12. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

OK, but I really want to get an understanding of your position. So is it that: if you go on right-wing media, which is where right-wing pundits typically go, then they are grifters? You said you know individuals, but I asked about pundits. So is it so, that, this position formed because of your experiences and the people you know, and thus you are basing your conclusion on the fact that these people on right-wing media aren't matching the people you've encountered? Perhaps you feel they are inauthentic?

13. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Well we all have opinions don't we. You disagree with me on that and that's fine man.

Also you clicked. ;)

14. fchowd0311

Yes, most African American pundits on right wing outlets who rag on black culture and ignore all context of the previous 400 years of history having any relevance to the modern predicament of poor urban black centers are grifters. Again, it's noticable by how superficial and platitudic their rhetoric is. When they spew stuff that would be easily contested by any competent individual with decent rhetorical skills but are unchallenged because they are were they are to serve a purpose for the right wing network, you can tell they are grifting. The moment I hear a black pundit on a right wing YouTube channel or network say "the Democrats are the party of the KKK" as if it's a relevant talking point, I know they are nothing more than partisan hacks that are only there to fulfil the role of "see it's a black guy who says the same bad stuff about black culture as we do so we can't be racist" trope.

15. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Seems like you are ignoring and disregarding conservatives based on their skin color...

16. fchowd0311

Coming from someone who believes black people can't think for themselves and believe 80% of African Americans are easily brainwashed by the Democrat "plantation".

17. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

I guarantee that there is no Ground Swell of support for Trump in the Black Community.

18. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I believe that 95% of black people are brainwashed by the fact that one party (the GOP) tries in present day to make it harder for the black community to vote, and tries to stop them from voting. The black community is brainwashed by the fact that the current president employs and allows a white nationalist to influence policy. The black community is brainwashed by the fact the current president had to pay money for discrimination, targets minorities, and rationalizes white supremacist activities. The black community is brainwashed by the fact that Republicans seek to reduce funding for education, job training, and policies that affect the communities where African-Americans live. The Black community is brainwashed by the fact that one party campaigns against reforming the racism that exists in the United Justice system.

Too bad the black community are so brainwashed and simply vote for a party that better addresses the issues important to them rather than oppose them.

Nook likes this.
  19. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Gallup analysis of Trump's polling numbers re: black voters, pretty much holding steady at 10%:

The same stability holds true for Trump's approval rating among black Americans. Gallup averages show Trump with a 10% approval rating among blacks in 2017, 11% in 2018 and 10% so far in 2019. In short, Trump's approval rating among blacks has essentially not changed over time, despite blacks presumably having had plenty of time to observe the economic gains that Trump touts as the reason why they should be moving into his camp.​

https://news.gallup.com/opinion/polling-matters/268517/analyzing-black-support-president-trump.aspx

Deckard likes this.
  20. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Science Channel program Lost Kingdom of Black Pharaohs says ancient Obama relatives were very conservative and ruled all of Africa.

Nook, Amiga and FranchiseBlade like this.