1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Official] Colts @ Texans

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Castor27, Nov 19, 2019.

1. Jturbofuel

Jturbofuel Member

I told someone the only time BOB has beat him is when he made dumb decisions on 4th down.

2. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

[

Stop putting words in my mouth, u delusional BoB fan.

I never said Reich was a great coach nor did I say he only made great decisions.

I said
    Colts when looking at Reich w/ no experience: they didn't say: "God dam he's a great coach, let's grab him." They took a fking leap of faith for a dude with no hc experience and it seems to be paying off.

A dude with no HC experience is still ahead of BoB in h2h. (even with this loss) We even the score this season big whoop.

Conclusion: if Texans weren't so fking scared like Scarface of the unknown, we should fire the incompetent hc and attempt to find someone better like the Colts franchise did.

Scarface way of thinking: there's no guarantee of a good coach, so let's keep a sht coach and continue to not perform at our best capability. Im happy as long as our overall score is good.

3. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

Oh you forgot this part: "Frank Reich has no record or stats as a hc yet look at him now, overall record of: 16-11 beating us with his back up qb."

LOL. You were RIDING his jock....until last night.

raining threes likes this.
  4. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

I still stand by my comment: BoB is inferior to Reich. If we didn't have Watson to compensate for sht playcalling, we would have gave the Colts the tiebreaker.

We r tied 1-1.

Talking to u is stupid, u ignore the whole point of the previous post, and pick a tiny bit of it to move your stupid goal post. Just ride BoB's jock and stfu.

Delusional BoB fan, likes to make sht up and put words in other people's mouth to make a shtty defense for a coach u can't even call good..

#544 DatRocketFan, Nov 23, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2019
    TheRealist137 likes this.
  5. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Who's to say they would have gotten the ball back with 1:30 or so left? They were in the same situation after the failed 4th down as they would have been after a punt except for field position. Their defense failed to stop the Texans. Why do y'all assume the Texans would not have made a couple of first downs had the Colts punted?

Reich was betting that his chances were better gaining three yards than stopping Watson.

red5rocket likes this.
  6. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

Make **** up? You said it....your own words.

Reich has lost twice to O’Brien because of dumb 4th down decisions. Yep, makes him the perfect coach. But hey, keep worrying about a meaningless timeout after the officials decided not review/or couldn’t review/or already reviewed play.
    Cause we know ONLY O’BRIEN makes bad decisions as HC.

7. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

He made dumb decisions resulting in two losses to our coach but is smarter than our dumb coach who leads the division again?

8. Wattafan

Wattafan Member

"IOW not reviewable"
    That appears to have been the end of the matter.
    Here's a thought (and not riding OBs jock strap) - perhaps OB knew that and that's why he dared to call a time out?
    Guess we'll never know.

9. red5rocket

red5rocket Member
    Supporting Member

Who was the better coach in the playoffs last season?

10. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

The Texans weren't as good last season roster wise without Fuller and them having Luck

The Texans cleaned up on bad schedule last season but that's shouldn't be a criticism.

At some point just making the playoffs won't be enough but right now the schedule has been tough and they lead a well balanced division

#550 pgabriel, Nov 23, 2019
    No Worries likes this.
  11. raining threes

Exactly

Wonder who was calling the plays that got them the first down to run out the clock? Couldn't have been O'Brien.

12. raining threes

Perfect logic for the delusional.

13. raining threes

Yep, the Colts were the better and more healthy team in last yrs playoff game. They also had the better QB.

14. Buck Turgidson

LULZ. Wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.

Not sure what you've ever seen from the Texans Organization that makes you say that.

15. Chilly_Pete

Chilly_Pete Contributing Member

Doesn't matter Brian!

AFC South Champions!

Buck Turgidson likes this.
  16. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

I never said Reich was a great coach that only made great decisions.... u made that sht up.
    Fking learn how to read before making sht up to push your narrative that everyone's out to hate on your man crush BoB.

#556 DatRocketFan, Nov 23, 2019
  17. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

no easy games left on the schedule (Bucs and Titans are dangerous imo)

18. DonnyMost

DonnyMost not wrong
    Supporting Member

Broncos are legit trash and we're hosting. Easy cheese there.

Tampa isn't dangerous (their 4 wins have come against teams that have won a collective 17 out of 41 games), it's just that we are fully capable of playing like crap any given week. Plus it's in Tampa, so there's that.

19. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Titans are dangerous because they beat the bad Jags and had a nice win against the Chiefs? Remember, last I checked they got shut out by the Broncos, barely beat the Chargers/Bucs and lost to the Panthers.

In other words, they are on a 2 game win streak, it happens. No team with Ryan Tannehill is dangerous.

20. DonnyMost

DonnyMost not wrong
    Supporting Member

Mediocre teams with playoff aspirations are dangerous to other mediocre teams with playoff aspirations.

pgabriel and DatRocketFan like this.