1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Defending freedom of speech is important, but you should know what happened then give a speech.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Emanon, Oct 9, 2019.

1. Riz

Riz Contributing Member

Agreed. The best way to learn is by getting to know and talking to people from cultures/countries you are questioning rather than getting information from talking heads on TV and radio.

Lovemachine2000 and BaselineFade like this.
  2. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

The TRUTH hurts and I for one am glad China has severely overreacted and exposed themselves even further!!!

Let's GTFO and open new markets with like minded countries and like minded fans. Let them watch their below the rim, shitty skills, awful basketball, they deserve it!

Yung-T, BamBam, bacliff and 1 other person like this.
  3. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Many have forgotten what the Stasi is or does, or they heard the name but didn't know how bad.

At least you didn't say Secret Police of the Nazis.

4. malakas

malakas Member

smh double post.

5. Emanon

Emanon Member

I am in Japan for 6 years. I guess I didn't get the access key, can you pass me?

6. malakas

malakas Member

Many have, I have not.

At least they didn't have face recognition tools, and inserted spy apps on citizens' phones. :rolleyes:

Modern stasi government 100%.

7. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

People are paranoid, so it would be good taking away the power but calm them down.

8. malakas

malakas Member

I would love to help you open your eyes. :)

Start by reading this for an overview
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organ_harvesting_from_Falun_Gong_practitioners_in_China
    to see how many countries around the world have taken measures against China's medical field that uses harvested organs for transplats on the regular.

Then watch the documentary Human Harvest.

Yung-T likes this.
  9. malakas

malakas Member

Only a brainwashed person would ever say it's good to take away the power from the people.

Yung-T and bacliff like this.
  10. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Well, good thing I said take way the power from the High Officials, Politicians.

As I said, I personally voted several parties in Europe, it is a Circle Jerk, less is accomplished.

It is a rotation of parties in the Government. Only the Green party was efficient but they are more about plants than people.

One guy even conspired with a fake Russian oligarch and that was known as Ibiza Scandal!

11. Emanon

Emanon Member

So he lost his principle last decades?

12. malakas

malakas Member

Then we are in full agreement.
    No matter if it's the CCP or any other government.

daywalker02 likes this.
  13. Emanon

Emanon Member

My neighbor has no interest on neither China-US issue nore Morey's twitter. The only thing you can find they care and related to NBA is Rui Hachimura....

daywalker02 likes this.
  14. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

Protesting is free speech. Riots are a different story but in my experience riots don't take place unless without a whole lot of injustice and inequality. P.S. We are a country that was practically founded by a riot. The Boston Tea Party.

malakas likes this.
  15. Emanon

Emanon Member

Oh man! Did you know Falun Gong? I can't believe after 20 years, still you trust these people.

dlite316 and daywalker02 like this.
  16. malakas

malakas Member

That's good at least because they have finally discovered the NBA.
    ot are they racist to you because you are chinese?

17. malakas

malakas Member

I trust them and I trust all the watchdogs and human rights groups who report on it. I also trust MATH.

You said you want to get educated but here you are outright dismissing it. Guess you never really wanted to learn anything.

Yung-T likes this.
  18. Emanon

Emanon Member

I got you. I understand what you say. The base of China and US is different, but most of the ppl they don't care at all what is China's base.

daywalker02 and Lovemachine2000 like this.
  19. TheRealAllpro

TheRealAllpro Morey only fan

Everyone trying to be super woke. Making excuse after excuse. Making thread after thread.

You are allowed to have an opinion and it not cause an international debacle. All these ppl who are catching feeling over it are being extra.

20. Emanon

Emanon Member

I know too much more about Falun Gong than you. You read docs, I was there, even just 8 years old but I do remember. You never know how many families are ****ed off by them.

If you believe what they said, I couldn't debate with you. You will keep saying I am brainwashed. So I quit before we start that.
    Trust whatever you trust. I came here for showing whatever I know. I am not coming to convincing you. It's your freedom.