1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Liberal hero Justin Trudeau is a veteran blackfacer

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by bigtexxx, Sep 19, 2019.

1. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

What exactly have you done more than the leader of Canada in regards to racial equality?

2. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

You defend Trump, a guy who said a judge should recuse himself because of his race...

3. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

I have attacked Trump on legit issues and defended him on others less so legit. Did Trump dance around in black face? Is he on trial? Seems like Justin has done something far more racist than anything Trump did so not sure why he is even being brought up.

mick fry likes this.
  4. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Just treat people equally... For Justin and his ilk, it's only when the cameras are on. And even for him, he got caught on camera many times showing his true color. Justin is obviously racist by woke left standards and over compensates for it like most of the racist left. Instead of expressing hate, like the racist right that do exist, they express pity which is far more nuanced and insulting in that it expresses a certain superiority over the other races. They essentially show their cards whether they know they have them or not.

For many, it may not even be intentional, like in Justin's case probably. I don't think he means to be a terrible person, but he clearly finds other skin colors to be funny and uses it to get attention. He also white knights because other groups are weak in his eyes. But yeah I've done more than him for race relations by just not being a racist twat. You have too. The guy is a net negative on race relations, especially now, and we can see how funny he finds other skin colors thanks to this recent footage. Screw him. And screw anyone acting like they haven't called for people like Trump to resign or be impeached for less.

In 2001 I was young and stupid but not stupid enough to think black face was acceptable. Even as a child I knew that was a no go socially. Of course I never desired to do this because it's a dick move. It is a straight up dick move. This man is a prime minister? lol And people on the woke left are suddenly defensive. Love it. Shows how tribal the woke left is and how they actually just use their wokeness for power plays. They've been circling the wagons on this twat for years, ever since they showed him pushing/pulling that woman on camera, and pretending he is so sensitive and wonderful, and admiring glamor shots of his sparkly eyes looking off to the future horizon.

There are racists on both sides, but for the woke left, those accusations only go on a one way street. The path that provides them with power. And some posters here, and they know who they are, are guilty of this tribal mentality that seeks power over principle.

#84 dachuda86, Sep 21, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2019
    mick fry likes this.
  5. mick fry

mick fry Member

You know why, but but orange is badder.

dachuda86 likes this.
  6. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

[​IMG]

Guys, it's just makeup and a costume... right?

7. mick fry

mick fry Member

Here here
    [​IMG]

8. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

[​IMG]

Look at how not better than other cultures he is. Look at how deep he is and spiritual when the cameras are on him.

9. mick fry

mick fry Member

Come on that’s not fair he’s a victim of privilege.

dachuda86 likes this.
  10. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

I don't think black face is worse than saying a judge can't be a judge because of his race. As Paul Ryan said, that's the definition of racism, and Trump's actions, appointing mainly white judges, overwhelmingly white judges, seems to fit with the comments he made about it. Just imagine if Obama said a guy couldn't be a judge because he was white.

You're going on about hypocrisy but in your very next post you call him a terrible person and terrible for race relations, what does that make Trump?

At least Trudeu apologized for his racism, has your boy Trump done that? Do you think Trump is also terrible for race relations?

11. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Trump isn't my boy and didn't do anything akin to cavorting around in blackface. You're making up accusations but there is no proof judges were chosen by skin color and not merit. Perhaps the legal system is to blame, or law schools, for not accepting and producing enough qualified black judges. Or even other factors that could be at play. But no, for you it's Trump for every ill in the world. It's racism for every problem. Because you're obsessed. You seem to think skin color is a reason to give someone a job though, and imo that is a horribly racist thing to do and indicative of the racist lens you see the world through. I am confident in saying that it's doubtful Trump said "bring me the white judge candidates first." You're insane if you think that's the case without some real evidence. I am more willing to bet he had other people pick those candidates and rubber stamped it. It's much more likely he delegates those tasks, signs it, and gets on with his life. A valid complaint would be that he picked more right leaning judges, who shouldn't be leaning. But the left does this too, and unfortunately the court system is political now. Ask yourself... how many black Republicans are there v Democrat and you have a less racist reason for the outcome you're complaining about.

#91 dachuda86, Sep 21, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2019
  12. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

You have it all wrong pal. Trump seems to think skin color is a factor for being a judge, that's what he said, plain as day. He said a guy shouldn't be a judge because of his race. His actions, nearly 90% white judges, seem to mirror his comments. Odd that it shot up with Trump in office, I guess since 2016 the legal system became the blame...

Do you think he is helping race relations with comments like that?

13. mick fry

mick fry Member

That racist b*stard.

dachuda86 likes this.
  14. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Read my edits to the comment you responded to. I gave you a much better reason for the outcome you complained about. I don't think it was the way you say. While possible, there are way more logical and likely reasons for the disparity.

Mainly I added this:
    "I am more willing to bet he had other people pick those candidates and rubber stamped it. It's much more likely he delegates those tasks, signs it, and gets on with his life. A valid complaint would be that he picked more right leaning judges, who shouldn't be leaning. But the left does this too, and unfortunately the court system is political now. Ask yourself... how many black Republicans are there v Democrat and you have a less racist reason for the outcome you're complaining about."

15. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Look, I don't know exactly why those judges were picked obviously, it could be pure coincidence to be sure...but he went out of his way to explain that a Mexican judge shouldn't be a judge because he is Mexican and thus would be hold some kind of bias against some of the things he planned to do before being elected. It is then fair of me, I think, to wonder why so many of the judges he picks are white, in the appeals courts, none of them being Hispanic. This, along with research that shows that maybe these judges aren't even qualified, alarms me, should alarm anyone, that maybe this is a factor for the president.

Yes, more white conservatives, but Bush didn't have this problem.

Is it really that much of a coincidence then? It was higher under Obama, it was higher under Bush, and if Trump hadn't said what he did about Judge Curiel then maybe it could just be hand waved away, but since he made those racist comments one has to look at his actions and judge them by his comments, or at least factor his comments into his actions?

But this isn't about Trump really, you saying that Trudeau is a stain on racial relations, I'm just wondering where Trump sits on racial relations. I think saying someone shouldn't be a judge because of their race is pretty clear racism.

EDIT: Barbara Lagoa is Hispanic and her appointment is pending, so there is 1 at least. Yay.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  16. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

lol there are so many explanations apart from racism for things going on bro... you sound like a dude who blames the jews for all the ills they see.

17. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

I love how I countered your assertions and this is your best response. As if this thread is about anything other than racism, which you've made pretty clear with your previous posts...

You continue to ignore that he said someone shouldn't be a judge based on their race.

Now you said you don't defend Trump, that you attack him when need be, yet you can't simply say he was wrong for this, yet you get on others for not condemning Trudeau (although, I see plenty of that in this thread). The hypocrisy is bold and blatant.

Apparently, for you, saying someone shouldn't be a judge because they are Mexican isn't attack worthy.

The guy literally says Curiel shouldn't be a judge because he's Mexican (and that he has a racial bias) and then goes on to appoint 0 Hispanic judges until a few weeks ago, and yeah...it has NOTHING to do with race...not everyone is as naive as you.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  18. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Saying a person's race is the reason they aren't qualified to do their job is absolutely racist.

That's pretty plain. I feel bad if you can't say that.

JayGoogle likes this.
  19. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

You'll have to give me the quote you are 99% likely taking out of context. This sounds like a minor issue you're interpreting to fit your world view.

20. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

No one would call him a racist even his opponents. Was inappropriate and should he resign? Well that’s for another country to decide. But no one is calling him a racist even in the media in Canada I don’t think .