1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Liberal hero Justin Trudeau is a veteran blackfacer

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by bigtexxx, Sep 19, 2019.

1. Buck Turgidson

So yall are saying I *shouldn't* vote for him for President of Canada in 2020?

I'd love to see pics of all the things noted political strategist bigtex did while he was at Rice. He either has some serious skeletons, or he was even lamer in college than he comes across on the bbs.

2. Aleron

Aleron Contributing Member

Are there more? lol maybe he says, haha anyone want to take any guesses on here? I'm going to 3 more for a total of 6

I've gotta say though, I've never really understood the joke in blackface, even when it wasn't deemed "racist", it wasn't actually funny, i could understand it if someone was like a michael jackson mega fan dressing up to honor him or something, but i really can't see humour in it. Apart from mocking just for the sake of mocking, what was the deal?

3. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Dachuda reported me as well. I think the right-wingers are the biggest PC cops there are, but pretend like they are champions of free speech so long as it's their speech.

4. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

I was a social leader and ran with the "in crowd" - as I've done in all settings in my life.

...and somehow I've managed to do this without using blackface even once! A feat Justin Trudeau certainly can't claim!

DAAAAAAAAAAAY-O!

5. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

And yet Justin Trudeau is 1,000 times the man you are. Funny how that works out.

6. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

7. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

8. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

You deserved it. And then you turn around and do the same so stop your whining ya hypocrite.

9. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Why did I report you? I forgot but I'm sure you deserved it. I'm pretty inactive these days so that should make you happy. Was it all the political violence you support?

10. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

11. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

They are cowardly snowflakes - they can point fingers and bellow but can't handle it happening to them....their beliefs are built on ignorance and a house of cards.
    DD

Sweet Lou 4 2 likes this.
  12. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

You have never been a leader of anything in your life, you are the definition of a follower......period.

Leader, my ass.

DD

13. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

You can take it. Clearly. lol

14. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

So is Justin perhaps just super woke? I mean there are plenty of dark Arabs and it is an Arab themed night. Perhaps he felt like if he didn't do what he did with makeup, then he'd be guilty of white washing a rich piece of Arabian culture. A horrible crime if you're as woke as him. Perhaps his supreme wokeness just blinded him to the other cultural insensitivity taking place.

15. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

I wonder what have you done to further race relations? What has the Canadian leader has since in politics? You are the last person talk about race relations.

16. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

You reported me for using FIFY haha! After making a big fuss about your right to use FIFY on me!!!

Also, you have said some really insane things in some of your posts to me, things that makes one think you are going to shoot some people up some day.

17. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Most people doing it don't actually want to be black and have grown up in homogeneous enough environments to not understand how similar blacks are to them, so the easy joke or satirical statement is pretend to be one. Like when Ivy/NESCAC eating clubs or ISL schools used to have drag parties or performances for initiation. You also appear to underestimate the value of factional mocking among pre-adults, who are intrinsically insecure, socially sheltered and competitive to the point of physical and emotional violence.

18. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

I never said Trudeau shouldn't go. I just said your boy Trump needs to follow him out the door....

19. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

You harass me so damn right. And you make up lies like the one you just manufactured. You are the one saying unhinged things. Bro you seriously need to get a grip.

20. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

I already do more by not using other races to further my own career like your boy wonder. Defend him some more and I will just laugh at how stupid you are for it.