1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[TERRORISM] FBI makes arrest of another potential mass shooter

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by TheRealist137, Aug 9, 2019.

1. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Moderator note: thread title changed

#1 TheRealist137, Aug 9, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2019
  2. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Good lord. It’s frightening to think how many lunatics like this kid, swimming in bigotry and hatred fueled in part by trump’s vicious rhetoric, are loose in this country. Insanity run amok.

3. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Sounds like an Antibra.

4. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Combine the gun worship culture of the right wing with their hatred of minorities, you get a lot of extremists wanting to take matters in their own hand.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  5. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Hoax. Chicago. o_O

6. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Glad they caught him.

B-Bob likes this.
  7. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

The FBI still has some GDamn heroes. Charging this guy probably wasn’t that easy with our lax domestic terrorism laws that has their hands tied behind their backs. Good for them not waiting to see what happens and having the balls to make the arrest even though he could eventually walk.

FranchiseBlade and B-Bob like this.
  8. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

9. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Thank goodness they caught this guy. One of the 30% they stop of domestic terrorists they get before they commit the crime.

So glad this was prevented.

10. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

And it's not typically those two traits together you have to worry about. It is when you combine them with someone that can't get laid. They become angry looking for someone to blame it on. All of that pent up.

biff17 and fchowd0311 like this.
  11. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

Hoax. No mention of Trump in any of the stories, and Trump has never set an example nor commanded his followers to behave violently.

12. fchowd0311

It's posts like these were I think you might be some alt NewYorker account playing a shtick because you just say **** that is so easily verifiably false. It's as if you set yourself of to be easily countered.

13. fchowd0311

Double post.

14. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

15. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

Typical of someone who was raised Muslim to say something like this. We have a right in Western societies to defend our selves. If someone wants to throw a tomatoe at me, I'll throw a punch.

Perhaps you need to gain a greater appreciation of Western liberal freedom, which does include the right to self-defense. That being said, the acts of your mother's prophet Muhamad were absolutely inhumane and had nothing to do with self-defense.

Where is your nuance at?

Astrodome likes this.
  16. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Just roll with it. Clutchfans requires every third DnD thread to have a trump angle in the title.

body slam and Os Trigonum like this.
  17. fchowd0311

There were about 20 different examples of him inciting violence and only one of them involved a tomato. Multiple were just people protesting with zero physical threatening gestures. He literally said he would pay the legal fees of someone who punched a protester for showing the bird. What happened to freedom of speech? Isn't sticking the middle finger to someone protected speech? So obviously Trump condones violence against legal speech.

This is the same dude who wants to remove media credentials from a television network because they have a comedy sketch show that makes fun of him so please stop with your concern trolling of "free speech".

Trump incites violence from making up lies about most undocumented Mexicans being rapists to fabricating a story about "thousands upon thousands" of Muslims celebrating 9/11 on the streets of Jersey City to speaking of the "good ol days" where people beat up protesters. He's an immature child with a high level of responsibility. He doesn't know how to parse words carefully when he has so much clout and influence on gullible people.

You are a open book. You are obviously trying to rustle my jimmies by insulting how I was raised and saying that I don't understand "American freedom" knowing that I was a Marine grunt assuming that would trigger me into a diatribe about how I served. You were hoping for a "How dare you insults a combat veteran about not understanding America" right? I'd rather just report you for personal insults about me being raised Muslim.

#18 fchowd0311, Aug 10, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2019
    R0ckets03 likes this.
  18. fchowd0311

Do you think it's typical for Muslims raised in the US to not understand freedom of speech? I saw you liking his post so I'm assuming you endorse that type of speech.

Just so you can remember the next time someone calls you bigoted for supporting Trump and you are shocked and chagrined, we can show receipts like this post.

dmoneybangbang likes this.
  19. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Until we get laughing emojis calm down. I got a kick out of it. Quit taking this forum so seriously.