1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Chiefs' Tyreek Hill under investigation for alleged battery

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by J.R., Mar 15, 2019.

1. J.R.

J.R. Member

2. gucci888

gucci888 Contributing Member

They also just traded for and gave $100M to Frank Clark who was kicked out of Michigan for beating up his girlfriend.

3. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

One punch after being pushed... Made far worse because she hit a table on the way down. A horrible thing, but hard to end a career on one punch by a teenager, even if it is against a woman. They have legal boxing and MMA that have been far more brutal.

I don't put any stock into what the kid says (kids say pretty random crap), but the rest of what is said on that audio definitely indicates someone who is highly likely to be violent, and points to likely former abuse. Have to consider year long suspension.

4. PhiSlammaJamma

Reading the audio, not sure how it changes the case much or moves the evidence. He still denies having done it in the audio. So it doesn't sound like he has ever admitted to her he did it. She is a still asking him if he did, and he continues to deny it. Given it's a "private conversation" where he could easily have come forward, he never did. I don't think children are capable of lying at that age, however, this comes down to evidence and I don't think that needle moved.

#24 PhiSlammaJamma, Apr 26, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2019
  5. J.R.

J.R. Member

6. juicystream

Children lie all the time at 3...

Was hard to be sure just listening once, but while he denied hurting his arm for this incident, I don't believe he denied punching him or using a belt on him (he's 3). He also told her she should be afraid of him very threateningly. It was bad for him.
    They've already moved too slow. They need to cut him before that evidence goes public.

Air Langhi likes this.
  7. J.R.

J.R. Member

8. Nook

Nook Member

9. raining threes

Who happens to be very good at football.

10. Nook

Nook Member

No question he is extremely good at football.... and apparently at beating his little boy and breaking his arm.

I think he should be allowed to play again but only if he agrees to not wear a helmet.

Htown Legend likes this.
  11. raining threes

From what I've read the girlfriend is probably who broke the little boys arm. Hard to tell, why hasn't LEO arrested both Hill/Girlfriend? Not even any charges.

12. juicystream

I'm hardly convinced he did that to his son. He's certainly hit his girlfriend before, and I certainly don't get the feeling of that kind of behavior being a one time incident.

13. Nook

Nook Member

There is no question that he has a horrible temper and lacks self control. There is also no doubt he has hit his girlfriend/wife.

Did he break his son's arm? I think he likely did, his own son says he did.

The two of them should not be together, it is obvious from the transcript. She tries to calm him down several times when he is verbally abusive.

He told her she ruined his life and he wished they had never had children......... I have no idea why she is putting up with that ****.

14. juicystream

We definitely agree on the first, which alone makes him a pretty terrible person (I can live with a one time thing, because people **** up in spectacular ways, but more than once says you have a serious ****ing problem). I've got anger issues, and haven't always treated people with the respect they deserve, but I've never hit my wife and my kids are pretty limited to spanking (which I realize is abusive to some) or grounding.

Nothing really says to me he did it. My 3 year old says all sorts of crap, and we are really only hearing her story which she recorded, and the full version definitely made it seem more sketch of her. She is not reliable, IMO. Definitely glad they are not together anymore because nothing seems healthy between them.

He should not have said it that way, but I can overlook it. I won't assume that he regrets having his son (just having him with her, and perhaps at a young age).

raining threes and Nook like this.
  15. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

At least he didn't use a switch.

Nook likes this.
  16. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Bro, bro, BRO...

17. J.R.

J.R. Member

No suspension

18. Nook

Nook Member

I bet Hill has to be feeling pretty good............ he broke his son's arm and didn't get suspended..

19. Major

Major Member

That's not really clear at this point. The legal system certainly didn't think it was very clear, at least.

raining threes likes this.